Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full of lies, she’s even said herself when everyone was doing the 10 year challenge...
oh of course she had to win this one didn’t she? She honestly thinks shes the absolute best at everything/the only person to ever do something.
Can you imagine KHM is the only person to ever be pregnant? The only one to have her king absolutely adore her? The only one to use truffle oil... she infuriates me with her self importance 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cartier bangle tho real or fake if I bought my fella that he would literally ask me why the duck did I waste my money on a girls bracelet for him. And there literally 15 years ago there not a thing anymore.
As for the 10 year challenge obviously shes had lip filler she literally never had a lip to her name top ans bottom does she think there are no unedited pics of her at all. Seriously gotta have a good memory to be a liar kate and you dont 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Longgggg time lurker, I've literally followed every thread since day one, but I can't keep quiet on this one, earlier today she posted a question box, about how fellow "momma" have found scans, appointments etc, she then went on to screen record replies from her "army" where one woman had replied saying she was due her 12 week scan, now I've got children myself and am aware it's not the done thing to do, announcing your pregnancy before 12 weeks, our "KHM" kindly shared the poor woman's message to her 150K followers, with her full insta name, like how insensitive, that woman probably hasn't even told her family or friends yet, it's now been deleted, sorry for the rant, I just found it so insensitive!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Its the size of her head I cant deal with shes got a head like the size of a bus its massive

Reactions: 8
Longgggg time lurker, I've literally followed every thread since day one, but I can't keep quiet on this one, earlier today she posted a question box, about how fellow "momma" have found scans, appointments etc, she then went on to screen record replies from her "army" where one woman had replied saying she was due her 12 week scan, now I've got children myself and am aware it's not the done thing to do, announcing your pregnancy before 12 weeks, our "KHM" kindly shared the poor woman's message to her 150K followers, with her full insta name, like how insensitive, that woman probably hasn't even told her family or friends yet, it's now been deleted, sorry for the rant, I just found it so insensitive!
I kind of feel like, more fool that person for telling someone like THM if it’s meant to be a secret? She’s hardly a model for discretion is she? Yet people fall over themselves to message her, it’s cringey.

Reactions: 17
Any updates when the baby shower will be seeing as though the beg is still ongoing? How much do we reckon she's gonna be charging her near and dearests for this celebration?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New cushions for when the baby comes, y’all know that’s the most needed item when knee deep in crappy nappies and baby sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s going to be the best birthday anyone has every seen and her one is going to get her the best most expensive Instagram worthy presents and balloons, oh and tit tonne of cupcakes, you know, cos she’s 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have screen recordings of bits of it that I sent to dear.bump

Also I have joined many of you in the blocked club!
I simply said that I have tired to support her in the past but would she please consider researching FAS and posting information about it on her stories. I said whether she intended to or not, her stories yesterday very much said that it was okay to drink whilst pregnant. I mentioned her word was like gospel to so many of the young women and girls of her following and that I was extremely worried about the impact her videos could have on their future children.
No response, just straight up blocked 🤷‍♀️

I messaged silkfred the same message I sent to dear.bump last night (along with a lot of other companies) and they said they were passing it on to the relevant department
View attachment 151616
View attachment 151617
I could only watch the first video and it’s made me feel physically sick and angry!! Such a selfish witch that she cannot stop drinking until after her baby is born. If that’s the case should have kept her legs shut!

I’m speaking from the point of a recovering alcoholic here. I was heavily into addiction of drinking heavily when I found out I was pregnant the guilt is still with me now years later and it always will be. Yes I was an addict but the moment I found out I was pregnant that was a wake up call for me and I stopped on my own with no help from anyone! Even told I made it look easy to give up drinking which was a slap in the face for someone Who had been drinking for nearly 10+ years everyday & yes I was a teenager when my addiction started!

Yet my baby was far more important to me I was growing a miracle inside of me that was way too precious I saw a new light I suppose because finally I had been blessed. I no longer felt worthless, that I had nothing left to live for and I went on the journey of turning my life around! Now if I can stop drinking for the health and safety of my unborn at the tome being an alcoholic then she sure as hell can!!

If anyone should have still been drinking you would have thought it would have been me the alcoholic but I knew I couldn’t live with the guilt or the pain if anything happened. I’ve been sober going on 6 years now, had a healthy beautiful baby who is just my entire world! No one should ever take for granted the beautiful blessing of becoming a parent because for years I thought it was never going to happen to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.