Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get so fuckin mad when people say it's your choice. No, it shouldnt be your choice. Your growing another human; a miracle life who has no say in your decisions yet are HUGELY impacted by them. You should follow every single bit of scientific advice for the sake of that life. Imagine being unable to not drink or smoke for the sake of 9 months actual selfish gobshite I have a very good friend who has had a still born son, several miscarriages , multiple IVF attempts and is likely to loose her current pregnancy due to complications yet she thinks it's okay to have red wine or that drinking is her choice!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Isnt it just so obvious she has been smoking and drinking through her pregnancy !

The police will arrest her, for being an absolute bleep . I wonder what daddy head DJ indesit thinks about all this. Surely he cant be pleased that he is a laughing stock being with her ?!?
You can tell she is look at her, she’s minging!
DJ dirty dick seems to do anything for a an easy life! And let’s be honest he’s more than likely had all sorts of abuse from her for the tea spilt in here about the Girls he’s paid for in Manchester and he’s still there more fool him they are a perfect match! Two sly greedy tw*ts

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Kate been reposting all the black lives matter posts, but will this affect her spending? somehow I doubt it. she's a "clout" poster!
Screenshot_20200611-213234.jpg

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she thinks she’s getting a OK magazine deal when baby is born I’m sure she thinks she is a celebrity
She’s a bad meff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a vile piece of tit this girl is! Her ‘baby’ if there is one should be taken away from her!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else just find it absolutely ironic that we are the 'scum' for not agreeing with drinking whilst pregnant and thm and her army are heroes😂 couldnt make this tit up could ya

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Woohoo The famous Fizzycake 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 welcome girl x

She’s a bad scaremongerer. She’s like a high school little rat.

She 100% reads on here too.. why keep mentioning it if you aren’t arsed or looking 🥴🥴🥴
Oioi. Tbh I just copied what someone said on here cos I thought it was a more valid point than I would put across ha. I only messaged the baby bump company or whatever it was! I dunno what she’s on about with other messages or profiles cos that ain’t me 😂 I don’t even know how you would come to the conclusion that it’s all one person lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Two things - she’s now posted the scan pic on her feed with the baby unscribbled on - there was nothing interesting to see so not sure what that was about?? And also she’s set up an insta for the baby which is tagged in the pic 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Two things - she’s now posted the scan pic on her feed with the baby unscribbled on - there was nothing interesting to see so not sure what that was about?? And also she’s set up an insta for the baby which is tagged in the pic 😬
She set that up ages ago! I want to follow it to see who the 7 accounts are that are being followed from that page. I'd put money on them being 6 massive begs + daddy DIY 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% disagree with the Instagram for Shelby truffle delamere! Wrong on so many levels! Seriously she makes me sick! It makes my blood boil! Not only a safeguarding issue but she basically selling her baby for freebies! I can’t bare her

Reactions: 18
I’m one of the many she’s blocked today. 🥺 what ever will I do? I can cry into the pile of money her fella and his mates gave me I guess. ☕🐸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
I messaged silk Fred about her antics told them how disgusting she is and I won’t ever buy anything from them again whilst she is apart of them ..... hopefully they won’t use her again especially if loads of us message them.... I can’t remember the other brands who are they so I can message them too.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m one of the many she’s blocked today. 🥺 what ever will I do? I can cry into the pile of money her fella and his mates gave me I guess. ☕🐸
🤣🤣🤣
Best thing is... it’s probably been her money he’s paid you with 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
100% disagree with the Instagram for Shelby truffle delamere! Wrong on so many levels! Seriously she makes me sick! It makes my blood boil! Not only a safeguarding issue but she basically selling her baby for freebies! I can’t bare her
Completely disagree with the account too! Poor kids gonna be plastered all over social media from day dot.
Mrs Hinch gets slated terrible for it on her thread. She used to put photos up of Ronnie in the bath an all kinds, tattle were ripping her for it an she stopped.

Also did any of you see the post circulating saying not to put Facebook/Insta stickers over your kids bits if your putting them up on Social media, because there is apps to remove them an they could fall in to the wrong hands! Now if that was circulating and I was pregnant - jesus I'd be a paranoid wreck.. Last thing I'd be doing is making me unborn kid an insta account 😳🥴🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.