Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Think the other one is the accountants address but Dunes Way is defo Oh Snarlin

Ltd companies don’t get the government grant. They have to claim something else, but she’s probably used the money set aside for her tax bill 😂
Ltd companies can get the grant as long as the directors don’t take up to a certain amount in dividends, they can get up to £25k!!

She must have stopped for her hair done on the way, taken her grazing platter, split it everywhere and got changed too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New to these threads but duck me how long do her stories want to be? I can get through a London marathon quicker than clicking through one of those bad boys daily

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell time for another thread already 😂

she is the gift that keeps on giving. Her behaviour recently and today is disgusting, why didn’t she just the Trafford centre 🤦🏻‍♀️ and having said about a million times how her family/Matt/friend’s haven’t told her to stop just goes to show she hasn’t got the healthiest of environments. I can’t stand her actions but I feel sorry for her that she is alone everyone else is just using her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#my mind is telling me I’m an 8, but my body, my body is telling me I’m really an 18 but I’m still a ceo boss babe

you need to read this as you would sing the song 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the first time I had heard about Kate so I have spent the last few days reading all about her. She sounds and looks awful! I honestly can't believe she is 28 my first thought was oh she must be around 35 plus. She must of done a lot to her face can anyone confirm this?

Reactions: 3
All that way for a changing bag 🙄
Shes got a different outfit on to what she had on in the morning she must have pissed her pants on the way down and had to change. Couldnt think of anything worse than sitting in the car for 6 hours heavily pregnant I couldnt drive for more than half an hour past 30 weeks it was too uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should be in Ibiza right now?!
Wait what?
Surely you would not want to be in Ibiza right now when you’re that pregnant!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The top in the pink must be from another occasion which she hasn’t posted, probably one of her parties she’s been to.

The trip today was denim jacket and black dress / top (last pic on her story confirms the picture she’s posted with the discounted bag).

She’s a bad meff and he is a whopper. He 100% didn’t do all that decoration, the gift bag proves that.

Reactions: 7
By the looks of it she went somewhere this morning in the pink dress, got gifted the graze box and had her hair done, come home got changed and then went to the southern Cheshire Oaks on the hunt for a bargain ✌🏼

Reactions: 7
I’m confused why is her fella giving her, her pressies in the car? She has her cards on her lap in the pink dress then changed for shopping!!! Oh and curled her hair? I bet she hasn’t been shopping today!!! Probs been all dressed up in her pink dress in the state of the art shed with the fam! Xx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.