Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longgggg time lurker, I've literally followed every thread since day one, but I can't keep quiet on this one, earlier today she posted a question box, about how fellow "momma" have found scans, appointments etc, she then went on to screen record replies from her "army" where one woman had replied saying she was due her 12 week scan, now I've got children myself and am aware it's not the done thing to do, announcing your pregnancy before 12 weeks, our "KHM" kindly shared the poor woman's message to her 150K followers, with her full insta name, like how insensitive, that woman probably hasn't even told her family or friends yet, it's now been deleted, sorry for the rant, I just found it so insensitive!
I thought this when I saw it. Also, I saw a couple of girls slag their midwives off. If that was me I would be worried that theres a chance my midwife might follow Katie and see the comments. There’s so many reasons why she shouldn’t screen record people’s private messages to her on her public stories willy-nilly. She’s so desparate to show that there are people out there that are positive towards her. If it’s been deleted I’m assuming some of the girls have asked her to, which I’m not surprised at. She’ll do it again though. She never learns from her lessons.

Reactions: 5
I could only watch the first video and it’s made me feel physically sick and angry!! Such a selfish witch that she cannot stop drinking until after her baby is born. If that’s the case should have kept her legs shut!

I’m speaking from the point of a recovering alcoholic here. I was heavily into addiction of drinking heavily when I found out I was pregnant the guilt is still with me now years later and it always will be. Yes I was an addict but the moment I found out I was pregnant that was a wake up call for me and I stopped on my own with no help from anyone! Even told I made it look easy to give up drinking which was a slap in the face for someone Who had been drinking for nearly 10+ years everyday & yes I was a teenager when my addiction started!

Yet my baby was far more important to me I was growing a miracle inside of me that was way too precious I saw a new light I suppose because finally I had been blessed. I no longer felt worthless, that I had nothing left to live for and I went on the journey of turning my life around! Now if I can stop drinking for the health and safety of my unborn at the tome being an alcoholic then she sure as hell can!!

If anyone should have still been drinking you would have thought it would have been me the alcoholic but I knew I couldn’t live with the guilt or the pain if anything happened. I’ve been sober going on 6 years now, had a healthy beautiful baby who is just my entire world! No one should ever take for granted the beautiful blessing of becoming a parent because for years I thought it was never going to happen to me.
Ok, I’m crying.

congratulations on 6 successful sober years and here’s to many more.

How strong you are to share that, and how angry it must make you feel to watch her be like hey guyzzzz it’s cool to drink while pregnant. She just doesn’t get that while there are many that are fine, the flip side is that there are many that aren’t.
Who knows what complications she may encounter during birth or the days/weeks after. I hope she doesn’t but why would you even risk it?

I said it in an earlier thread but, if people were doing heroin and we’re fine would she have the same attitude! Highly doubt it but they’re both highly addictive substance that you definitely dont want Your baby ingesting through you.

thank you for sharing your story sweetie xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought this when I saw it. Also, I saw a couple of girls slag their midwives off. If that was me I would be worried that theres a chance my midwife might follow Katie and see the comments. There’s so many reasons why she shouldn’t screen record people’s private messages to her on her public stories willy-nilly. She’s so desparate to show that there are people out there that are positive towards her. If it’s been deleted I’m assuming some of the girls have asked her to, which I’m not surprised at. She’ll do it again though. She never learns from her lessons.
Would love to see some of those air heads do a Midwifery Degree and show them how it is done! Zero clue!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cake is an olive green colour. Of course Daddy DIY done all this even though we saw her collect her own balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We all called it girls.. SHE WAS DEFFO UP LATE LAST NIGHT SETTING THIS UP HERSELF HAHAHA

The cartier bangle tho real or fake if I bought my fella that he would literally ask me why the duck did I waste my money on a girls bracelet for him. And there literally 15 years ago there not a thing anymore.
As for the 10 year challenge obviously shes had lip filler she literally never had a lip to her name top ans bottom does she think there are no unedited pics of her at all. Seriously gotta have a good memory to be a liar kate and you dont 😩
Never had a lip to her name I’m dead 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He did not do that!! duck off 😂😂
We saw the balloon in her car three days ago and it looks exactly the same as the display she did for him. And as if he’d have had the thought to do her a ‘mum-to-be’ cake for her birthday. Urgh! Just tell the truth and tell us you had to tell him what to get you! I always tell my husband what I want, no bloody shame in it all love. Otherwise I’d end up like my friend who got a dog bed for her birthday - but no dog...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I could only watch the first video and it’s made me feel physically sick and angry!! Such a selfish witch that she cannot stop drinking until after her baby is born. If that’s the case should have kept her legs shut!

I’m speaking from the point of a recovering alcoholic here. I was heavily into addiction of drinking heavily when I found out I was pregnant the guilt is still with me now years later and it always will be. Yes I was an addict but the moment I found out I was pregnant that was a wake up call for me and I stopped on my own with no help from anyone! Even told I made it look easy to give up drinking which was a slap in the face for someone Who had been drinking for nearly 10+ years everyday & yes I was a teenager when my addiction started!

Yet my baby was far more important to me I was growing a miracle inside of me that was way too precious I saw a new light I suppose because finally I had been blessed. I no longer felt worthless, that I had nothing left to live for and I went on the journey of turning my life around! Now if I can stop drinking for the health and safety of my unborn at the tome being an alcoholic then she sure as hell can!!

If anyone should have still been drinking you would have thought it would have been me the alcoholic but I knew I couldn’t live with the guilt or the pain if anything happened. I’ve been sober going on 6 years now, had a healthy beautiful baby who is just my entire world! No one should ever take for granted the beautiful blessing of becoming a parent because for years I thought it was never going to happen to me.
Your amazing girl ❤👏🏼 X

He did not do that!! duck off 😂😂
We saw the balloon in her car three days ago and it looks exactly the same as the display she did for him. And as if he’d have had the thought to do her a ‘mum-to-be’ cake for her birthday. Urgh! Just tell the truth and tell us you had to tell him what to get you! I always tell my husband what I want, no bloody shame in it all love. Otherwise I’d end up like my friend who got a dog bed for her birthday - but no dog...
I bet that birthday set up is as much of a surprise to him as it was to her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Daddio DIY did not set the balloons and horrid colour cake up “Mum to be” on a feckin birthday cake do me a favour
She knocks me sick 🤢
Thought she was American by the constant saying of “momma” 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Daddio DIY did not set the balloons and horrid colour cake up “Mum to be” on a feckin birthday cake do me a favour
She knocks me sick 🤢
Thought she was American by the constant saying of “momma” 🤢🤢
Fellas wouldn’t put “mum to be” on a cake for someone’s birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh god, he quite clearly did not do that for her 😳 Maybe he paid for it but he sure as hell didn’t organise it! Imagine pretending your fella did that just for likes from strangers! That momentcupcakes is her mate anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh the Cringe meter is off the charts 🙈 no way on this earth he did that. Can’t wait to see the pictures from the party not 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t comment on her much but had to come on here to say WTAF..... my fella got me a bunch of flowers (that weren’t even my fav and random colours) for my birthday and was so chuffed with himself. He also panic bought a present the night before.
Only a woman would organise this much detail for a birthday pic? Do men even know where to order such cakes from 😂
I’m not men bashing but they don’t tend to be this thoughtful and include such intricate detail without instruction

Reactions: 31
My fellas mum would do this for me and then he would take the credit so there’s always that but i think it’s very likely she’s done it herself.

Also off topic but did she say the other day she got her coil took out in august and had a miscarriage then got pregnant straight away again? I got my own coil took out in august a few years back, got pregnant immediately and my due date was the beginning of June. That leaves a very small time frame for a miscarriage.

Reactions: 3
My fellas mum would do this for me and then he would take the credit so there’s always that but i think it’s very likely she’s done it herself.
I agree but I can imagine she’s very particular about colours and detail (like gold wording on the cake instead of silver) that I doubt it’s even come from a friend, not even a bestie would get it 100% right!

Reactions: 4
Firstly - “He always goes up and beyond...” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Secondly, there’s at least 2 pictures of her in her stories now where she’s holding kids while very heavily pregnant - She just dropped the cakes and presents off though guys...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.