Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she done it. Its nearly exactly the same as the show she made for his birthday and when he saw that he was looking like yeah cool it’s a bit much, “oh thanks you’ve bought me a birds bracelet on tick woulda preferred an Oz of flake and a free pass so I can get my fave working girl for the night”

we even saw her go n get the balloons the other day. She honestly thinks we are as stupid or have as poor memories as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmmmmmm she looks heavily pregnant here. So she hasnt been "isolated" from friends and family etc. We all knew it but your mate just blew you out the water you bleeping lying twit features.
Grown out roots here as well that she was banging on about the other week 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Hmmmmmm she looks heavily pregnant here. So she hasnt been "isolated" from friends and family etc. We all knew it but your mate just blew you out the water you bleeping lying twit features.
You know what pisses me off the most about it. She’s not just putting herself and her kid at risk she’s putting every single person in the hospital the day she goes to give birth at risk and that’s so bleeping selfish and absolutely unforgivable. Imagine getting covid in hospital because of that wet wipe and ending up dead and leaving a baby without a parent all because some wannabe from the “posh” part of Birkenhead wants a bleeping cheeseburger and some pretty balloons. Absolute bleep behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She even basically admitted in her crocodile tears troll rant that she had still been meeting up with friends and family, said she hadn’t been herself round them recently or something 🙄

Also, how at 8:30am on her birthday has she had the time/effort to repost several happy birthday stories?! Seems like she’s having a great morning...on her phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone @ me when the inevitable engagement ring appears 😂 I can't bear to watch these stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone @ me when the inevitable engagement ring appears 😂 I can't bear to watch these stories.
Hold your horses!! First we need to have the baby shower... then the party to celebrate the birth of the baby... the fanny stitching party... the baby name reveal party.... baby’s first tit party... then the christening party (if she’s going down that road... probably though, as it means another party and more presents!).... THEN the engagement... engagement party... bridesmaid naming party.... hen party.... wedding rehearsal... wedding.... honeymoon... and so it goes on!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Another long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️

again I only knew about this thread when the deluded
CEO boss babe
Major photoshop failer pointed it out so I thought I’d do the truffle shuffle over here and I must say this has had me in stitches for weeks.
the girl is an absolute hypocrite she makes me cringe to death.
Notice how she hasn’t posted any pictures of the presents inside the brown paper bag with a birthday banner celotaped on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No Cartier, Chanel or LV bags in sight.
Absolute knob she is.
772310F7-C3ED-4639-99C0-E88D79D39B8B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️

again I only knew about this thread when the deluded
CEO boss babe
Major photoshop failer pointed it out so I thought I’d do the truffle shuffle over here and I must say this has had me in stitches for weeks.
the girl is an absolute hypocrite she makes me cringe to death.
Notice how she hasn’t posted any pictures of the presents inside the brown paper bag with a birthday banner celotaped on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No Cartier, Chanel or LV bags in sight.
Absolute knob she is.
View attachment 156161
Designer bags were the first thing I looked for.. oh dear DJ Indesit, we could have bought better bday gifts for THM than you.

Hold your horses!! First we need to have the baby shower... then the party to celebrate the birth of the baby... the fanny stitching party... the baby name reveal party.... baby’s first tit party... then the christening party (if she’s going down that road... probably though, as it means another party and more presents!).... THEN the engagement... engagement party... bridesmaid naming party.... hen party.... wedding rehearsal... wedding.... honeymoon... and so it goes on!!
My god, you are quite right! I've been so presumptious haha

Reactions: 5
Otherwise I’d end up like my friend who got a dog bed for her birthday - but no dog...
Crying!!!
Please choose one of the following options:
(A) The dog came at a later date
(B) She hoofed him and got another fella

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
could you be fuckin bothered though really ?!? half the people at her parties probably don't even like her.. she needs to stop living her life for other people's perception of it.

Reactions: 8
Another lovely video and picture of them driving down the motorway and her not wearing her seatbelt properly 😬

Also I don’t know if I’m the only one that thinks it looks like she has had her nails done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.