Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused by the cake. It's your birthday, you're still a person... mum to be? Just have a birthday cake. My fella occasionally remembers to get me a cake from costco and I'm made up with that 😂 she is insufferable.

Reactions: 11
Hold your horses!! First we need to have the baby shower... then the party to celebrate the birth of the baby... the fanny stitching party... the baby name reveal party.... baby’s first tit party... then the christening party (if she’s going down that road... probably though, as it means another party and more presents!).... THEN the engagement... engagement party... bridesmaid naming party.... hen party.... wedding rehearsal... wedding.... honeymoon... and so it goes on!!
She will have those number balloons during labour for every cm she is dilated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think the circle necklace she wears is actually an O for baby Olif?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, it was hysterical. I worked with her a few years back and she came in all excited because she’d unwrapped the dog bed and had quite logically assumed she was going home to a dog. When it didn’t materialise, she though maybe we’re going to get it at the weekend. Again, no dog the following Monday. She finally asked him on the Tuesday why he’d got her a dog bed and he said, “You were going on about getting some cushions from the bed so I got you one..” 😂😂😂
THIS WINS THE INTERNET! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy Birthday THM!!! 🎉

Hope you have the best day of your life and have plenty of empty messages from stranges/fake people on the gram you can repost. And I hope you have plenty of insta worthy moments to share on the gram. The birthday of dreams.

Just wondering why there is a hand in your graze box?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She claims to be an educator, how can you educate people when you’re not educated yourself?! Ok she ‘teaches makeup’ but I’m almost certain you have to teach theory as well as practical..... also she claims to be dyslexic, did you know Kate that you can have a series of different colour filters over your text (whatever colour works for your dyslexia) to help with your claimed dyslexia!!! It’ll certainly stop the series of embarrassing errors you make
Don’t dyslexics spell the words correctly but just get a few letters mixed up? She doesn’t even spell them properly the meff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy Birthday THM!!! 🎉

Hope you have the best day of your life and have plenty of empty messages from stranges/fake people on the gram you can repost. And I hope you have plenty of insta worthy moments to share on the gram. The birthday of dreams.

Just wondering why there is a hand in your graze box?
Thats Phils fingers !!

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I don’t comment on her much but had to come on here to say WTAF..... my fella got me a bunch of flowers (that weren’t even my fav and random colours) for my birthday and was so chuffed with himself. He also panic bought a present the night before.
Only a woman would organise this much detail for a birthday pic? Do men even know where to order such cakes from 😂
I’m not men bashing but they don’t tend to be this thoughtful and include such intricate detail without instruction
My old boss had a baby with his wife a few years back, my colleagues (all male and one gay guy , I’ve said that to make a point not for anything else) were quite happy to give our boss the gift for his first child not wrapped, not in a gift bag and still with the price tag on.
Most men a fecking clueless.
She’s told him exactly what she wants in detail and he’s done it or she’s ordered it all and set it up and he’s paid for it. Either way, it’s no surprise hun so don’t lie

Hmmmmmm she looks heavily pregnant here. So she hasnt been "isolated" from friends and family etc. We all knew it but your mate just blew you out the water you bleeping lying twit features.
omg seeing all them pics I was The same like wow some mates blowing you up there ha
They’ve done her dirty this time

Reactions: 4
Absolutely crying off Phil’s fingers in that box!

Love to see the princess Fiona dress making an appearance in lots of stories. Also plenty of stories from when was “skinny” where she obviously looks slim but still doesn’t resemble those stupidly edited photos from that time!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who could even be arsed to have a birthday display when your house is upside down in the middle of ‘renovating every room’? It’s literally just for the gram. These people are pathetic constantly living their lives for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hmmmmmm she looks heavily pregnant here. So she hasnt been "isolated" from friends and family etc. We all knew it but your mate just blew you out the water you bleeping lying twit features.
The worst part is that kid is dj dicks best mates kid and he’s always really poorly I’m not 100% sure what he suffers with but he has been in and out of hospital had loads of operations his whole life, even last month he was in alder hay for a few nights but she will still risk that an pop and see him when she could give him anything

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Who could even be arsed to have a birthday display when your house is upside down in the middle of ‘renovating every room’? It’s literally just for the gram. These people are pathetic constantly living their lives for the gram.
I was just about to say the same. She can’t be arsed to tidy the house up along the way as all this work is being done - but she can set up an instagram able display for her birthday???
Pathetic

Reactions: 2
Another long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️

again I only knew about this thread when the deluded
CEO boss babe
Major photoshop failer pointed it out so I thought I’d do the truffle shuffle over here and I must say this has had me in stitches for weeks.
the girl is an absolute hypocrite she makes me cringe to death.
Notice how she hasn’t posted any pictures of the presents inside the brown paper bag with a birthday banner celotaped on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No Cartier, Chanel or LV bags in sight.
Absolute knob she is.
View attachment 156161
I was going to mention that bag he goes to all that effort with the balloons and cake and then get a brown bag and celotapes a cut up banner on it 🙄 and shes tagged where the cakes from, she realy does think people are stupid and would believe he’s done All that !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.