Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fasten your seatbelts and spark your biffters girls, we’re in a for a bumpy ride

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Hey girls 👋🏼.. grab your truffle oil and Sauvignon.. thread 9 here we gooooo GUYYZZZ✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone screen record that video from last night? I'm still in utter disbelief that she said those things to be honest. And to now be playing the victim.

'can't believe I'm having to deal with this pregnant after the video I posted'.

What you mean the one where you sat in your shite walk in, in front of blag bags, and crocodile teared your way through a video to garner sympathy. Pull the other one you massive BALD twit.

Maybe she should 'consontrate' on staying the duck of social media and rebuilding what's left of her career 😂🤦‍♀️😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she’s had any time for ‘exciting meetings since 9:30’ given the phone calls to the police, trips to Starbucks and answering all those DM’s 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have screen recordings of bits of it that I sent to dear.bump

Also I have joined many of you in the blocked club!
I simply said that I have tired to support her in the past but would she please consider researching FAS and posting information about it on her stories. I said whether she intended to or not, her stories yesterday very much said that it was okay to drink whilst pregnant. I mentioned her word was like gospel to so many of the young women and girls of her following and that I was extremely worried about the impact her videos could have on their future children.
No response, just straight up blocked 🤷‍♀️

I messaged silkfred the same message I sent to dear.bump last night (along with a lot of other companies) and they said they were passing it on to the relevant department

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m catching up from yesterday and I am flabbergasted! How can she condone drinking during pregnancy after having a miscarriage/ chemical pregnancy / whatever she’s calling it this week. Oh dear oh dear I don’t know if I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her. She clearly has proper issues, personality disorder/ narcissism. She needs help. He needs to take that phone off her and grow a set of balls!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 19
Taking the video down but keeping up the ‘troll’ screenshots just makes her look even more of a mug. How can she preach about the damage trolls do and then set her army on someone?! I can guarantee the things her ‘army’ will send to that account will be 10 times worse than what gets said in her DM’s or even on here

Reactions: 16
Videos have all been removed so she clearly thinks she’s got rid of the evidence before we’re treated to another no make-up, glasses on, handbag cupboard, crocodile tearing 20 minute rant about how she’s being trolled and everyone is out to get her. No love, Bobby Norris is being trolled, Caroline Flack was being trolled, you’re being pulled up on the crappy ‘advice’ you’re potentially giving out to other expectant mothers, the freebies you’re taking that you can well afford and the fact you have continually put your unborn daughter, yourself, and the population of Liverpool and The Wirral at risk by going on non-distancing daily picnics and guided tours of the drive-throughs and DIY stores..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WOW WOW WOW, I am in DISBELIEF that she would even think that's ok to post? Just because "other people have done it and their babies are fine" does not mean its fine for you to do so. Some people take illegal substances and their babies are fine but does that mean you would do it? I am so disappointment with her, I honestly was such a fan, loved her style, liked her as a person but as I've learned more about her and seen her antics I have really grown to disliked her.

Constantly pulling the "troll" card. Ok, I think I'm not the only one who would agree that some comments are harsh on here, but take it in your stride, DEAL WITH IT instead of moaning every F@#?!?@ day. She is an "Influencer" who voices that us girls should stand up for ourselves, have a voice etc and when someone even dares asks her a questions she belittles them and is vile & is horrible to any girls that have an opinion.

UNFOLLOWED CYAAAAAAAA

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That clip I’ve put on, ‘I feel like it’s my turn to give something back’ cue the worst pregnancy advice ever heard....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck are her friends and family saying to her or, are they all just as thick as pig tit as she is? Not that I condone cheating whatsoever but DJ Indesit must be absolutely gutted that she’s bleeping honey trapped him, he’s now linked to her forever!

Reactions: 10
I Genuinely believe she has some deep rooted issues having witnessed her behaviours over the last few months. She’s goes at it with the “I’m being trolled” but her attitude is vile in DM’s she sends to people, she’s not plastering those on her story is she.

Something she should also really consider looking in to:
For the social media addict their off line life will suffer as they become increasingly drawn to spending their days online on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The addict will use social media excessively and for example spend hours trawling people’s pictures and become confused about their true identity and not the one they’ve invented online.

There are several symptoms of social media addiction such as spending over five hours per day on social media sites and becoming distressed and going into withdrawal if a site is not available. Other symptoms include neglecting commitments or personal well-being in order to devote most of your time online.

It was recently reported by Euro News that researchers at the University of North Carolina found that a lack of ‘likes’ on Facebook or reposts caused anxiety in the social media addict. It was also found that when posts are ‘liked’ or the reposted dopamine is released in the brain.

Reactions: 5
I Genuinely believe she has some deep rooted issues having witnessed her behaviours over the last few months. She’s goes at it with the “I’m being trolled” but her attitude is vile in DM’s she sends to people, she’s not plastering those on her story is she.

Something she should also really consider looking in to:
For the social media addict their off line life will suffer as they become increasingly drawn to spending their days online on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The addict will use social media excessively and for example spend hours trawling people’s pictures and become confused about their true identity and not the one they’ve invented online.

There are several symptoms of social media addiction such as spending over five hours per day on social media sites and becoming distressed and going into withdrawal if a site is not available. Other symptoms include neglecting commitments or personal well-being in order to devote most of your time online.

It was recently reported by Euro News that researchers at the University of North Carolina found that a lack of ‘likes’ on Facebook or reposts caused anxiety in the social media addict. It was also found that when posts are ‘liked’ or the reposted dopamine is released in the brain.
Uh oh, I think I might be a tattle addict 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The soft bleep will be absolutely livid she’s scored an hat trick of own goals.. since she done that crying woe is me load of tit video we’ve jumped forward by 3 threads she is the gift that keeps on giving!!!! I’ve just sparked my second bif girls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi, first time posting.

I had never heard of this website since before KHM essentially promoted it weeks ago in her self indulgent cry fest video in front of her expensive bags 🙄.
I have read every single thread from start to finish and i cannot believe what she has got upto whilst pregnant especially whilst pregnant with her “rainbow” baby during a global pandemic. But last nights video tipped me over the edge 🤬 - admitting to drinking whilst pregnant is DISGUSTING!! I have an 8 month old baby myself and a few days before i found out i was pregnant i drank half a bottle of wine and i was riddled with guilt my whole pregnancy worrying i had put my baby’s life at risk. Thankfully my baby is perfect in every way but it still haunts me that i drank wine whilst unknowingly being pregnant.
KHM needs a serious intervention from somebody responsible for the sake of her daughter!! I really hope this happens sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 23
😂😂😂😂 You've took the video down Katie, look who won 😊 'trolls' 1 KHM 0. I must say kate you have made me feel like a winner thank you doll 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.