Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she doesn’t do makeup anymore

I watched a programme once on body language with experts etc...... and anyone who kisses with eyes open are always looking for something/someone else!! They’re not happy in their current situation... google it
The SW used to do her make up. It’s all private label stuff with her name on. She apparently owed them money for the make
Up. That’s why she stopped doing it because when they got kicked out of the SW she wasn’t allowed to take it, this info came from a girl who used to work there

Reactions: 4
Uh oh cringing for her this morning 😣 she hasn’t clocked on that Lauren has unfollowed her over promoting drinking whilst pregnant
Someone please send her that screenshot of her response after watching KHM full rant story before she deleted it 😂

it’s made me cringe so much her stories this morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s got so much planned with family in July and August? I must have missed the memo from Government to say we can now all get back to bleeping normal! Oh and does someone want to tell her that 1. Lauryn Goodman is not the best example of a mother out there and 2. Lauryn stopped following THM after she was told about her advocating drinking whilst preggers. So embarrassing

And to add. She doesn’t know Swoon Love aka Emma. She’s way out of Kate’s league. She actually left the house yesterday to buy two real Chanel bags 😂 she’s a lovely lady and really is fab - she wouldn’t be caught dead with the likes of our white elephant

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s such a hypocrite.... saying ‘if you don’t like someone or agree with someone, don’t publicly make someone feel little’...... is she taking the absolute PISS!!! When someone has an opinion or disagrees with her, she puts their name & insta all over her story to be TROLLED by her ‘ARMY’ ..... remember that women who messaged her privately?! I bet the poor women got trolled by her ‘army’ for pointing out a genuine mistake regarding black lives matter..... we know you’re on this Kate, take your own advice you absolute gobshite!!!

She’s such a hypocrite.... saying ‘if you don’t like someone or agree with someone, don’t publicly make someone feel little’...... is she taking the absolute PISS!!! When someone has an opinion or disagrees with her, she puts their name & insta all over her story to be TROLLED by her ‘ARMY’ ..... remember that women who messaged her privately?! I bet the poor women got trolled by her ‘army’ for pointing out a genuine mistake regarding black lives matter..... we know you’re on this Kate, take your own advice you absolute gobshite!!!
A02BAC2D-8C23-406B-9696-B4BAFE5C3E92.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omgggggggg the camel toe 😥😥😥 My Baby is nearly 9 months so I was pregnant this time last year and I lived in maxi dresses purely because of that big old reason 😂😫 girlllll you’re pregnant dress like you’re pregnant that camel toe is awfully offensive to my eyes!! She’s pissed me right of with troll mums, trolling new mums.. again you choose to be in the public Eye and share every crappy detail, a lot people don’t agree with as it is morally wrong!!! I.e. admitting to drinking alcohol whilst pregnant is nothing like people passing judgment on breast milk or formula milk😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I say each to their own And don’t think people should comment on this as you don’t know the struggle behind or reasons !! Honest to god I can’t cope with her literally don’t think o can watch her anymore or this thread because she is really starting to annoy me now. It’s just like WHO THE duck ARE UYOU!! You seen she’s now sharing lauryn Goodmans post after all that the other day and she no longer follows THM. I’ve been trawling through old threads and I found this account that had reacted angry to someone’s comment and I think it’s only our Kate don’t i! This was when she commented on the first thread and the person commented back and this account done an angry emoji at the response 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel sorry for the girl but until she stops portraying that she is perfect, her life is perfect and her relationship is perfect, I haven’t got time to feel sorry for her 🤯. Now I’ve had the baby, people are like are you still with the baby’s dad and I’m like Yee of course I just don’t post him 😂 I’m sure once she has the baby she might change her ways, hopefully she does because motherhood is the best gift yet it is hard. At the end of the day, some comments are probably below the belt I wouldn’t rip into her appearance or size but I don’t agree with the catfishing !! It is like a group chat and is Mostly harmless. Well it was until she put it out there for people to come here and see through her lies🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’re not thick skinned enough to take criticism Go back to your normal relatable life - you were liked a lot more back then. And what has she got to loose? It’s not like she has got that blue tick 🤦🏼‍♀️ These threads only started June/July last year ... Which says a lot about when people really started to dislike her considering how long she has been around for.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
You know what boils my piss? She's actually not a nice girl hence why she doesn't have a network of girls building her up? Has she even got mates? Like mates who don't have to actually be OK with her? Like chezza you know I'm sure it's completely business, Amy she's her fellas brothers bird, Holly is her cousin? She must actually be depressed about her life which is so sad and thats genuine, I'm not taking the piss! But she can't pretend to be a nice person!! She told Bob that if you've got something bad to say, say it on what's app don't put it online 😂😂 can you imagine what she says about other people? Then has the cheek to cry a river about the way she's treated! I'm going to message lauryn now and make her aware and alcoholic mother is promoting her 😂 or shall I let Kate know lauryn doesn't follow her anymore 🤣 what a shame we don't have a poll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You know what boils my piss? She's actually not a nice girl hence why she doesn't have a network of girls building her up? Has she even got mates? Like mates who don't have to actually be OK with her? Like chezza you know I'm sure it's completely business, Amy she's her fellas brothers bird, Holly is her cousin? She must actually be depressed about her life which is so sad and thats genuine, I'm not taking the piss! But she can't pretend to be a nice person!! She told Bob that if you've got something bad to say, say it on what's app don't put it online 😂😂 can you imagine what she says about other people? Then has the cheek to cry a river about the way she's treated! I'm going to message lauryn now and make her aware and alcoholic mother is promoting her 😂 or shall I let Kate know lauryn doesn't follow her anymore 🤣 what a shame we don't have a poll
yes I 100% agree 🙌🏼 I think you should message THM 😂😫 the Poll idea is a shout

Reactions: 3
She had friends once type in katie Hayes party on you tube haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1

View attachment 155229
Thinking the absolute same.

Reactions: 5
When she was with Phil it seemed she had a lot of friends pretty obvious now they where phils matea girls or phils mate. Either that or her friends dont like DJ wandering eye so they just keep their distance waiting for thw drama to unfold. I Feel sorry for her in a way as someone else has already said its like shes trying to create this perfect life. Well sorry kate it doesnt exist love. When baby arrives your gonna be in for a massive reality check, think her family should have pre warned her about how hard its really going to be, as for all these cute little outfits shes buying what a waste there gonna be your baby will be in baby gros most of its first year of life they will need changing 3 times a day sometimes more as a new born que the explosion nappies. She really has no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Send her the screen shot of what Lauryn said after watching her story 😂😂

Reactions: 1

View attachment 155229
Ahhh the famous red font.. we were about a day overdue for an outburst

About problems that “no longer affect her anymore”

she needs to make her mind up. 3 hours ago she was Positive Penny and now she’s back to her aggressive stories

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If we aren’t meant to post opinions online, then why are there comments sections?

You have 145k followers. Do you expect EVERYONE to hang off your every word?

When people do have the respect to privately message you, rather than flame you in comments for all to see, you passively aggressively reply and then block them!!!

When will you realise that when you have a large platform, people are going to talk about you! When you’ve pissed people off in the past, they are gonna come out of the woodwork!

Kate I’m actually worried about you now. Seriously. You are displaying signs of narcissistic behaviour. You gaslight and deflect onto others. Please please see your GP and get some proper counselling and help. The internet is not for you, get someone to manage your page for you so you can focus on your business and child. I don’t think I can be a part of this anymore I’m seriously done. I see a very disturbed girl behind all this and I don’t think I can contribute any more. Please please if you’re reading this get help.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just seen this on Lust Living story basically educating people how to display your ADs and mentioning people who have gifted or paid you, these have to be displayed clearly & not hidden & the bottom something Kate does!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.