Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LTL here.. I didnā€™t know who Katie was until Scousebird shared her video of her with no makeup and a pair of glasses on looking all innocent and I felt sorry for her.
I came on here to see what had been said and after agreeing with a few comments... ended up spending the last couple of weeks reading back from thread one to here and now I finally know what THM, Jenko and DJ indesit are as well as the bleeping bunker in the garden.
Now I just cannot believe someone whoā€™s had a gastric band, edits her photos so much, breaks lockdown rules and lies to government as well as ripping young kids off is actually allowed to go online and influence other people with her shite and her lies. To be fair though Ive been following her since all this kicked off and sheā€™s only influenced me to be a dyslexic lying chav who only eats prawns swimming in oil and my fella now spends his nights DJing on the washing machine. Save me.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I screen shot this in January as I actually liked the dress. How on earth was this her bump then - five months later itā€™s a tiny bit bigger?
That was her roast dinner she was cradling and she looks nothing like that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I made the account olivedelamere so THM canā€™t have it šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve deleted it now but wish I had it to send her the Lauryn Goodman screenshots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her mum was crying because theyā€™re back in work. Probably coz she can finally earn some money to do a food shop seeing as you havenā€™t been paying her...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yaass I love when the old comparisons come back aroundšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Although this red one is my ultimate fav! This was my eye opening moment that it's all liesšŸ¤£šŸ˜­
What a disgusting unhealthy image to be portraying to all her young followers. The size she is un- edited isn't the issue it's the cat fishing impressionable people who will aspiring to look like the photoshopped version by dieting or starving themselves and getting an eating disorder in the process when she doesn't even look like that herself!

Reactions: 9
What a disgusting unhealthy image to be portraying to all her young followers. The size she is un- edited isn't the issue it's the cat fishing impressionable people who will aspiring to look like the photoshopped version by dieting or starving themselves and getting an eating disorder in the process when she doesn't even look like that herself!
Thatā€™s 100% my problem with it as well. Itā€™s like when the Kardashians start advertising diet pills and waist trainers but theyā€™ve all had ass implants. Any young girl watching that would think itā€™s achievable through the tit their peddling and itā€™s not. Itā€™s not fair on peopleā€™s mental health to make out that itā€™s all real because when people canā€™t look like that themselves theyā€™ll think something is wrong with them. They should be made to declare that their photos are edited or that theyā€™ve had surgery when theyā€™re advertising tit they wouldnā€™t use

Reactions: 17
I 100000% agree with the above @TheFox286

Influencers should have to declare its edited as they would declare an ad. Like beauty adverts on tv have to state that results may vary or images not in direct correlation with using the product

Reactions: 9
Her lack of social distancing and shielding awareness is now just irritating ... Starbucks, Nandoā€™s, McDonaldā€™s ... but now in one day sheā€™s met people at work, been to the hospital and was amazed at how quiet it was (what a thicko) and is now at a furniture shop ... what the actual duck!

Go home and protect your baby you crazy woman!!

Reactions: 16
That furniture shop sheā€™s in, that belongs to her ā€œvery good friendsā€, that sheā€™s shopped in for years and half her house is stocked from, the one she keeps calling Coco... isnā€™t it called CC Co? As in the ā€œCreative Curtain Companyā€?

She canā€™t be that good of a friend if she canā€™t even get the name right. I mean itā€™s right there on the tag.

I hope they arenā€™t paying her for the promotion.

• Haha
Her lack of social distancing and shielding awareness is now just irritating ... Starbucks, Nandoā€™s, McDonaldā€™s ... but now in one day sheā€™s met people at work, been to the hospital and was amazed at how quiet it was (what a thicko) and is now at a furniture shop ... what the actual duck!

Go home and protect your baby you crazy woman!!
I know! Funny that hospitals are quiet - a little thing called Coronavirus, Kate? Social distancing? Oh, I forgot it doesnā€™t apply to boss babe CEOs šŸ™„ So irresponsible!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That furniture shop sheā€™s in, that belongs to her ā€œvery good friendsā€, that sheā€™s shopped in for years and half her house is stocked from, the one she keeps calling Coco... isnā€™t it called CC Co? As in the ā€œCreative Curtain Companyā€?

She canā€™t be that good of a friend if she canā€™t even get the name right. I mean itā€™s right there on the tag.

I hope they arenā€™t paying her for the promotion.
I believe it is owned by the Mum of a family friend

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen what Danielle Armstrong has just posted on her story?

someone messaging her asking if sheā€™s pregnant again as sheā€™s so fat?? Now, thatā€™s trolling just FYI Kate.

imagine getting called fat after you gave birth 3 weeks ago! Thatā€™s so harsh x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Okay so I know there was talk of her using her cousins scan picture. I wasnt sure if these were validated etc and honestly my children are hanging off the bleeping ceiling this week so I couldnt re read threads to find out. BUT I was nosing and she announced in Jan saying due August 2020 so even if we said she was 8 weeks when she announced. The baby would nowhere near be that pic on her announcement pic. That's the scan of a 12 or 16 week scan for sure!!! I'm absolutely shook that it's TRUE not that it surprises me. Nothing does with her anymore. It's actually abit sickening you would use someone else's bay and dont know why anyone would agree to lend her it.

And totally agree with the COCO interiors. She can't even get that right. Ignorant bastard.

She thinks lockdown is over now. WTAF!

Reactions: 11
Yaass I love when the old comparisons come back aroundšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Although this red one is my ultimate fav! This was my eye opening moment that it's all liesšŸ¤£šŸ˜­
WOW!! This wins the thread šŸ˜‚ it's like the person in the first pic ate the person in the second pic.

I'm all for body confidence but this is a classic demonstration that just because someone can squeeze themselves into a size 8/10/12/whatever, it doesn't mean that's what size they are and should wear. The sad thing is if she'd have got that dress in her ACTUAL size she'd have looked a lot nicer, although I personally think it looks cheap and tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ABBD382B-CEA5-49E0-B6C4-E9BCDFEC965F.jpeg

What fat rolls? She was a size 8 before pregnancy, had a perfectly round baby bump from 6 weeks and will be back in a size 8 once the baby is born?

also her mums crying to be back at Oh Snarlin? Yeah tears of happiness that she can finally afford her own food shopping seeing as our THM was dropping food parcels off for her when lockdown began

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.