Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a black trim to the edge though.
The girl behind her has the same clothes on as the other hens? And she is at the same table as them? I'm inclined to say it's probably her.

Would help if we knew were the photo came from maybe?

Reactions: 14
So, two possibilities:

a) the girl in the photo is Truff.
b) Truffs extra large doppelgänger is at a hen do at the same time, in the same place, wearing an almost identical outfit and wearing the same necklaces as Truff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Of all the things she’s done the khm thing is the one that still absolutely baffles me. It’s honestly bleeping mental. It makes me laugh so much imagining if it were the norm. Just adding your job title to your name and then plastering it on EVERYTHING you own/ wear :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a joke. Why tell your followers you don’t filter yourself anymore and continue to do this tit!
Isn't she just rotten to the core 😡 she actually has no bleeping shame. I’d be mortified to post that photo after the real photos have been posted on here. She mustn’t be upto date on here xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is a bigger girl but shes just as bad a Truff editing her own pics, not to the same extent but she can’t control what others put up. Plus shes not putting them out to 180k followers. She is beautiful, all the girls on that hen party are, even you Truff. Just own it
Every single time I see a post from you I have to say your username out loud followed by “Oooooh you dooooo?” 😂
That’s my problem with her. The editing and hiding herself. It’s toxic and makes people feel bad about themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HAhahaa! Max and Le prawn have fully made me wee. Outstanding work shirl 👏🏼
Let me just state, if any of Truff Inc think la prawn is a substitute for Oliff: it's not. He's there because he is a true icon, and unlike Kate, I refuse to use a child's image for Internet likes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Well I’ve never seen ocean beach before because it’s not my thing, but the way people go on it sounds like a palace…looks like a tit hole though?? Consider me disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.