Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I got slung out of ocean for being too pissed aka actually enjoying myself and not standing round posing like a gob shite
Forgot to add this to the Truffspotting poster:

Choose Lies. Choose a 10k jog. Choose an Instagram career. Choose a family. Choose a bleeping big television in your tiny bleeping living room, choose hair transplants, badly parked cars, losing your lounge for a walk in wardrobe. Choose good health, 5 to couch k, and dental insurance for your massive bleeping veneers. Choose interest only mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home and duck up the layout. Choose your friends. Choose poorly fitting leisurewear and zara mediums. Choose a three-piece suit comprising of bike shorts, a t-shirt and a blazer in a range of bleeping fabrics. Choose Diddy DIY and wondering who the duck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Instagram reels, stuffing bleeping junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got facetune?
This is honestly a work of art

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wonder which one of the Sin hens is gonna take one for the team and have a suck of uncle Wayne’s wrinkly ball bag.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Just come on to say…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

that fat duck has never had a PT - especially one from the bleeding Gold Coast 🤣🤣🤣🤣

and it is crystal clear that she doesnt love her body at all because if she did she wouldnt be wearing arl shirts tied round her Zara Size Medium shoulders to hide how broad she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

im not body shaming…im a fatty myself. but i never ever swan about pretending im a size 6, nor do i beg clobber from every single fucker, nor do i pretend im a boss babe CEO who's in a constant calorie defecit.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Forgot to add this to the Truffspotting poster:

Choose Lies. Choose a 10k jog. Choose an Instagram career. Choose a family. Choose a bleeping big television in your tiny bleeping living room, choose hair transplants, badly parked cars, losing your lounge for a walk in wardrobe. Choose good health, 5 to couch k, and dental insurance for your massive bleeping veneers. Choose interest only mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home and duck up the layout. Choose your friends. Choose poorly fitting leisurewear and zara mediums. Choose a three-piece suit comprising of bike shorts, a t-shirt and a blazer in a range of bleeping fabrics. Choose Diddy DIY and wondering who the duck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Instagram reels, stuffing bleeping junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got facetune?
SHIRLEY!!!! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fucks sake, classic Truff
I hate to say this but I think she does online coaching as some of her clients on her page are tagged as the Wirral. However I am sure if truff had actually been following her plan she would have mentioned it alongside her 10k runs!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.