Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sent this one. I would love to know who has time to stalk randomers on the internet. Like not influencers, just normal people. I barely have time to go for a bloody wee on my own! šŸ˜­

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So at ocean beach on a Sunday, itā€™s called ā€˜sin Sundayā€™sā€™ and maybe thatā€™s why they were holding out to go today šŸ¤žšŸ¼
I thought this yano, Sunday is the best day there so we should be in for a treat today girlies xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A friend of a friend just sent a screen grab on a group chat as an idea for a hen do (donā€™t šŸ™„) and I noticed thisā€¦ā€¦
Surely this is just a very unfortunate angle??? If not then she is massively photoshopping still, the girl needs help!

Reactions: 12
I was sent this one. I would love to know who has time to stalk randomers on the internet. Like not influencers, just normal people. I barely have time to go for a bloody wee on my own! šŸ˜­
Petite- after a bike pump has been inserted and pumped a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A friend of a friend just sent a screen grab on a group chat as an idea for a hen do (donā€™t šŸ™„) and I noticed thisā€¦ā€¦
The ā€˜hen doā€˜ hats donā€™t have a black trim, but it looks like this photo (bottom left) was taken at the same time.

I really am getting sick of her, She says she wants to do something about trolls for her childā€™s future. Well I want to do something about this absolute liar for my childā€™s future! This level of photoshopping is getting beyond a joke now

can someone put these on the wiki please šŸ™‚
I really donā€™t think itā€™s her with the hat on although sheā€™ll be mortified to even think it looks like a possibility. KHM was in a strapless top/swimsuit and wearing a necklace.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The ā€˜hen doā€˜ hats donā€™t have a black trim, but it looks like this photo (bottom left) was taken at the same time.

I really donā€™t think itā€™s her with the hat on although sheā€™ll be mortified to even think it looks like a possibility. KHM was in a strapless top/swimsuit and wearing a necklace.
It is her. You can see the matching scrunchie in her hair and itā€™s the same hat she posted in the black get up. Probs just tucked the straps in then wacked them back up when her nips were falling out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Genuine questionā€¦ if you were away with friends and someone (letā€™s call her Truff) asked you not to post would you agree? The fact that itā€™s NOT her hen do, and therefore should NOT be about her, I would tell her to sod off
In our gang we always hand the foto around and get everyoneā€™s permission to post on Social Medias. In group fotos the confidents go near the front and crouch down a bit and the less confidents grab them in front of whatever they feel the need to hide. Guess ā€œall for the gram gangsā€ are not so considerate of the feelings of others???

Hi Trolls šŸ‘‹šŸ» btw, long time lurker here šŸ‘€ started out on thread 60 keeping up, have managed to back track from the beginning to about thread 30-ish. What a wild ride itā€™s been, thank you ALL šŸ˜‰ for the entertainment šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 27

It looks like the same striped blue shirt in the background though šŸ¤”

If anyone ever wondered what perfume KHM wore.

A1937088-6900-4B12-84FA-CA8FC6E298D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œMaid of Honour and the Bride.ā€ šŸ¤” Surely that should be the other way round - itā€™s Hollies weekend, not yours.

Oh yeah, and the hens, as an afterthought.

And where have Truffs tits gone in these PJā€™s?

PS - look how petite she is in comparison to the others, they must be bleeping Lilliputian!

516D9CF1-25BA-419F-BA49-B7FEA690E8E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
20210704_120707.jpg

The way she puts herself first in the sentence, it's not about you ZSM. Also...OUR hens? Really? OUR hens? duck off!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
If it were a normal girls getaway and one of them asked to not be in the pics, no problem. BUT if it was a matching outfit, clearly for the gram spectacular, and someone participated in all that but then said they didn't want to be in the pics, I'd be a bit pissed. It's clearly been planned with insta in mind (which is fine), but she could just ask them not to tag her. The rest of the party shouldn't have to worry about cropping her out of everything/not posting.
especially when sheā€™s front and centre next to the bride in al the pics she posts.
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s posting saying mad of honour and bride like the bride is an after thought sheā€™s a bad bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.