Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its deffo her
100% it's her. The blue scrunchie , the white costume from yesterday & the chains. Defo.

I feel ashamed for her.... best friend and cousin and she still wouldn't put her hand in her pocket- bummed everything #ad#gifted. bleeping bad sweat !

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I just watched the video of her stomping through the sand 😂😂 why would you film that? It’s so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Forgot to add this to the Truffspotting poster:

Choose Lies. Choose a 10k jog. Choose an Instagram career. Choose a family. Choose a bleeping big television in your tiny bleeping living room, choose hair transplants, badly parked cars, losing your lounge for a walk in wardrobe. Choose good health, 5 to couch k, and dental insurance for your massive bleeping veneers. Choose interest only mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home and duck up the layout. Choose your friends. Choose poorly fitting leisurewear and zara mediums. Choose a three-piece suit comprising of bike shorts, a t-shirt and a blazer in a range of bleeping fabrics. Choose Diddy DIY and wondering who the duck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Instagram reels, stuffing bleeping junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got facetune?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Ocean Beach time! Been waiting for this all bloody weekend. One of my mates is there today so secretly hoping for some candid Truff in the background looking a show. 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That is CLEARLY Kate. Why are you trying to make out it isn’t?! Weird hill to die on babe. 😂

This! And I’m not about to out people who’ve sent stuff from a story that can be identified. They want a hen do similar and that person in the photo/video who is KHM was in the group of girls on Kate’s hen do, sorry Hollie’s hen do. Been here since aba thread 1 ladies, ain’t about to start being a liar now 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Forgot to add this to the Truffspotting poster:

Choose Lies. Choose a 10k jog. Choose an Instagram career. Choose a family. Choose a bleeping big television in your tiny bleeping living room, choose hair transplants, badly parked cars, losing your lounge for a walk in wardrobe. Choose good health, 5 to couch k, and dental insurance for your massive bleeping veneers. Choose interest only mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home and duck up the layout. Choose your friends. Choose poorly fitting leisurewear and zara mediums. Choose a three-piece suit comprising of bike shorts, a t-shirt and a blazer in a range of bleeping fabrics. Choose Diddy DIY and wondering who the duck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Instagram reels, stuffing bleeping junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got facetune?
One of my fave films and this shirl is a god damn masterpiece! Truff wouldn’t have a clue if she read this the uncultured swine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get the feeling that truff has bossed wee Hollie about their whole life and she’s just went along with everything her big petite cousins says. And going by the fact that truff does not take advice, criticism or others opinions well, hollie won’t bat an eyelid at it all being about Kate just so she can have a easy life. Same story with Mez, she’ll prob speak to hollie the same way she does her wee mum in that flash mop advert.

• Sad
Ocean Beach time! Been waiting for this all bloody weekend. One of my mates is there today so secretly hoping for some candid Truff in the background looking a show. 🤞🏼
I bet your mate wont know who she is looking for because her photos look duck all like her. Let her know its the 10a bus not the petite one.

• Haha
Only on page 20 so don’t know what’s gone on but I totally agree with bringing up her size simply because she’s a liar.
Ive had really terrible body dysmorphia since a boy in school called me a whale when I was younger. No matter how much weight I lose I will never ever be happy with my body and esp my legs. I’m a size 8 and sometimes drop to a size 6 when I’m having a particular bad week.
Looking at her pictures, esp the most recent ones next to Holly in matching pjs, her legs look smaller then I mine. I don’t know if it’s my mind tell me this but they do, they also look smaller then hollys who is tiny.
Kate is not tiny, she’s not petit, she was not made that way, she broader and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. But what is wrong is if she is a size 12 (which she says she is) and then edits herself to look a size 8 I look at those photos and think omg I most be bigger then a size 12 then. It fucks with your head. And don’t get me wrong size 12 in not fat to me, size 14 is not fat to me, but losing my control over my body without realising is terrifying to me. And I’m coming out the other side of it I realise I had body dysmorphia imagine the younger girls who don’t realise and how her edited pictures make them feel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Also did anyone notice that ZSM is wearing the chain pube black cozy she posted on her q & a stories 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
All this scrutiny over her weight , 100% her own fault.
All she's done since she's had Oluv is insist that she no longer edits or filters.
Said if she looks good we say she's edited the photo cos we're haters.....🤔

Don't feel sorry for her she's made women and new mums feel like tit for years with her lies.

It's called Karma and being outed as the fraud she is.
This ocean today is going to surface some crackers 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Only on page 20 so don’t know what’s gone on but I totally agree with bringing up her size simply because she’s a liar.
Ive had really terrible body dysmorphia since a boy in school called me a whale when I was younger. No matter how much weight I lose I will never ever be happy with my body and esp my legs. I’m a size 8 and sometimes drop to a size 6 when I’m having a particular bad week.
Looking at her pictures, esp the most recent ones next to Holly in matching pjs, her legs look smaller then I mine. I don’t know if it’s my mind tell me this but they do, they also look smaller then hollys who is tiny.
Kate is not tiny, she’s not petit, she was not made that way, she broader and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. But what is wrong is if she is a size 12 (which she says she is) and then edits herself to look a size 8 I look at those photos and think omg I most be bigger then a size 12 then. It fucks with your head. And don’t get me wrong size 12 in not fat to me, size 14 is not fat to me, but losing my control over my body without realising is terrifying to me. And I’m coming out the other side of it I realise I had body dysmorphia imagine the younger girls who don’t realise and how her edited pictures make them feel.
BDD is the pits and you are so right about this. I hope you're doing ok. I am sure you are an absolute beauty. Sending love 💗

Girls, I'm off out for the day so you can have tonight's poster now, as a treat:

View attachment 647078
Hahaha! Love ya Shirl! 💗💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.