Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck offfffffff 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Our hens!!!!!! I’m screaming. Who the duck does she think she is I’d be fuming if I was Hollie

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The more I think about it, the more I can’t believe she’s put ‘the Maid of Honour and the Bride.’ Why even bring yourself into it or refer to yourself as the Maid of Honour like it’s an honorary title off the Queen?

If I was posting that pic I’d write something like ‘my beautiful cousin, Hollie, so excited to spend this special time with you and the girls before your big day!’ The end. Nothing about me.

Same as the other posts bleating about how she organised it all (you didn’t) in 5 minutes. No need to make everything about yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The ‘hen do‘ hats don’t have a black trim, but it looks like this photo (bottom left) was taken at the same time.

I really don’t think it’s her with the hat on although she’ll be mortified to even think it looks like a possibility. KHM was in a strapless top/swimsuit and wearing a necklace.
Last photo looks like the girl has hold of a hat on her knee with a black trim?

Reactions: 6
It’s deffo her it looks like her in the face. What a thing to be faced with when I open tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just say here thinking, we haven't had a tour of the villa have we. Its probably a tit hole because they had to pay for it themselves. If ZSM was such a boss babe CEO mama who always wins, wouldn't she pay for her cousin who is like a sister to have a luxury villa out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if she captioned one of her stories #hendogoals and then bangs on about her organising it 😂😂
Makes you wonder if she’s planned a hen for Hollie that she will like or just what she wishes she was having!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.