Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Should I put the card we think she wrote to herself on the wiki?

I’m only asking because I usually only put things on there she’s done herself which we’ve seen, like bad photoshops, OHD no helmet in the bike attachment, other shit from insta - there’s nothing on there that is speculated by us.. do you know what I mean? (That’s why Ninja’s bullshit claims never got put on because absolutely no receipts)

If this card thing is her, I feel like it’s as big as when we all watched with our own peepers her admitting drinking while pregnant!

Heart to vote yes
to vote no

CA41184E-D36C-4805-A72A-8FFDA8C4AE41.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 145

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
The story so far..

Engagement was low so we were treated to yet another rant about trolls judging her and her parenting. This is shocking because we know that she’s never done anything that could endanger her child. Never. Ever. Apparently trolls and anyone else who thinks Covid is real should ‘stick to their lanes’ which is ironic coming from the woman whose Instagram account has featured cleaning, weaning, baby poo, meals out, meals in, hotel stays, one run, baby classes, hair extensions, covid denying, massive eyebrows, hairbeeerst, 🎵and a baby in a car seat 🎵🎵 in the last two weeks alone.

Was bizarrely sent a bottle of Zoflora and a Zoflora T-Shirt which she advertised in her true professional style by managing to tag the wrong Zoflora Instagram. @Zoflora.fake.bot with its 0 followers and 0 following were unavailable for comment.

Another free hotel break for her - she works so hard so God knows she deserves it. It was a weekend break, and by weekend I mean one night. And by one night, I mean Sunday into Monday. Olive was there of course because Kate never goes anywhere without her and the car seat. Not even when she’s getting pissed up with her mates. Why let a child’s comfort and safety get in the way of a free night out, ay Kate?? Couple of videos were posted of her making a twat of herself by singing the wrong words to songs again. However, she removed the evidence in the morning when she woke up with the fear and, without a hint of irony, replaced the videos with a post about how hard Momma’s have it. I suppose waking up with a hangover and having to fold your nearly one year old into a tiny car seat is quite difficult though, so she’s got a point.

She actually went to work for once to do a shoot for Collection make up. Made out like she was going to be the only one there but she was actually one of many make up artists and the only one who thought it was ok to lighten the skin of one of the models by using the same shade of concealer she uses on herself. She spent most of the day showing us how she was the best mother in the whole of time and space by repeatedly telling us how much she was missing Olive. This would have almost been believable if she hadn’t also revealed that she was pissing off to Ibiza and creepy old ballbag for a face Lineker for the weekend without the daughter who she can’t bear to spend a minute away from.

The Finger 🤙🏻

Rishi Sunak will be happy to know that Kate is single handedly keeping the UK’s fast food industry alive by eating out to help out every fucking meal of the day. Never mind the furlough scheme and bounce back loans for struggling food businesses, the Kate Hayes ‘give me my breakfast, dinner and tea’ scheme will have them back on their feet in mere weeks.

In another attempt to make Delo look like the offspring of the village idiot and a mop bucket, she labelled literally everything that Olive was going to eat, wear, and need while she’s away in Ibiza. Not entirely sure what she thinks he’ll manage to fuck up. I’ve yet to meet a person who would accidentally confuse a Tupperware box full of congealed scrambled eggs with a pair of beige baby dungarees, but we are talking about a man who willingly lives with Miss KH Makeup so who knows what brain activity there is??

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

LolettaT43

Remind you of anyone? For all the mums out there doing it right unlike these fake wannabe influencers…..
Yesterday while at the pool I watched a young Mama and her little daughter enter the pool area dressed in very nice coordinating swimming suits. The mom, with her perfect loose curls tied up in a coordinating scarf, spent the first few minutes talking loudly on her phone to a friend while her daughter stood waiting to get into the pool. Mom ended the phone call and proceeded to spread out pool toys and sunscreen on a matching towel. Then after finding just the right angle and the right light, Mama pulled out her tripod and took a few selfies with her daughter. Little One asked to get in the pool. Mama said wait and then posed her daughter in front the pool, then going in to the pool and then coming back out of the pool. Little one smiled big and said "cheese" like she'd done it a million times. Then Mama told her she could play. Little One walked in and swam around for a couple of minutes. Mama called a friend on her phone and began another conversation while Little One politely and repeatedly asked "Mama, can you come in the water with me, please?" She was ignored. "Mama, come play with me?" she asked 4 more times. Mama glanced over at her but never got off the phone. After 10 minutes Mama ended her call, collected the sunscreen that was never applied, the water toys that never touched the water, and then her daughter and left the pool.

I sat there thinking about what I'd witnessed for awhile afterwards. I imagined the photos she took being perfectly edited and posted to social media with a caption like "Pool time with my girly! #Makingmemories".

Somewhere another Mama is going to be at home with her children, the house a mess from their play, her hair unruly from a day of mothering and her clothes dirty with spit up or peanut butter. She's going to be tired because she's spent her day cooking, caring, cleaning and playing with her children. She's going to look at that photo and she is going to compare herself to the perfect Mama at the pool. The Adversary is going to whisper into her ear "you aren't good enough... You don't look like that Mama at the pool... You don't have money to buy expensive swimming suits like that and you don't have time to make memories like she is" and that young Mama is going to believe it. She's going to feel like a failure. Ugh!! She'll never know that how she spent her time that day was so much better in her children's eyes than that "perfect Mama" at the pool.

What we see on Social Media isn't always real. Sometimes and often it's a complete set-up. It's staged and filtered and it's counterfeit.

Sometimes we do see absolutely real photos of vacations and beautiful homes and freshly done hair but it's only ONE moment. It's the very best moment out of a whole day spent much like our own. Working, cleaning, and messes...

Mamas, don't compare yourself. You ARE enough! You are amazing and the very best part is that you are REAL! Your dirty shirt and your messy house and your happy children are real and they are proof that you are doing it right!

• Heart
Reactions: 129

Violetx

VIP Member
I’m looking forward to all the “Olive’s first…🥺” posts when she arrives in Ibiza.

Olive’s first sandcastle 🥺
2EA11513-1AF2-41A8-8317-935ADEA7AA1E.jpeg

Olive’s first attempt at diving 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 118

FilthyRich

I’m going to pre-empt the next troll rant…. I can see it coming a mile off:

“They ruined my cousin, who’s like a sister, in my bubble, hen do in Ibiza. I came home early from nights out / stayed out of group photos!”

Here’s a little tip for you KH: Instead of jumping in Zara Medium pants first, and blaming trolls, why not genuinely ask yourself why did you really feel the way you do?

If it’s a body confidence issue, explore the options available to you, to help you become more comfortable and confident in your own skin. Obviously (because you told 183k followers) that you run - at a really good pace- almost every day (you posted pictures), you work out on the landing to Courtney Black in the morning (you posted pictures), you were strictly in a calorie deficit (you told us each time you ate out at a restaurant), those things aren’t working for you. So maybe it’s time to, pay for a fashion stylist to help you make better choices to compliment your figure, book some therapy sessions to help you with your struggle with your body.

Had you not told us all of the above activities (running, workouts, calorie deficits) you could have easily said: Do you know what, I took my foot of the gas I genuinely didn’t think the hen do would happen, so now I don’t feel my best but I’m here, and I’m going to enjoy myself.

However you lie. A lot. You make people feel inadequate. A lot. So I can understand why people who you have influenced, people who trusted your words and pictures, are annoyed when they see you in a different light. Your behaviour is unacceptable, and the consequences of your actions are catching up with you. READ THE WIKI
Ya girl here is no skinny minny. I am 5'4" and a curvalicious size 14 with an ass that is almost kardshianesque in all its glorious peachniess. I LOVE my body. It's pushed out 2 bespokes (sorry, dark haired, dark skinned, long limbed beautiful children, didn't manifest them, just thanked God for healthy kids), it's recovered from a really nasty late miscarriage where i almost died, and then survived life threatening illness. Why wouldn't I be proud of it? I wear lots of very nice white flowy linen co-ords on my hols because that's what I feel good in. I feel like a million bucks and I really couldn't give a rats ass if I don't look like an Insta model. Kate should just stop worrying about her size and fucking well enjoy her life. I lost two beautiful close friends to cancer last year. Both far too young. I saw both of them in their last days. One of them was very image obsessed. She was only 30 when she died with a little one aged 2. She said she wouldn't have cared what she looked like if she could have lived to see her daughter grow up. She broke my fucking heart when she said that and it just hit me so different. Three months later, my other gorgeous friend in a hospice said to me that we should not worry what we look like. She said to just enjoy every moment and not spend a single second worrying about our looks as when faced with the end, you really couldn't give a shit. Sorry for the long post but Truff is so obsessed with how she looks because of Insta and she should just count her blessings and live in the moment. No one gives a shit anyway. My 2 cents. Sorry guys 💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

Kayleigh2020

Those (d’s) are identical, the top one is from the card that was sent to her and the bottom one is from the food labelling. It’s pretty obvious she sent that hate card herself
B73731F0-5084-4B13-BBE1-C5C054597F7B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Retro80s

VIP Member
Comments like she’s massive and has ham arms are the reason I won’t wear anything that shows my arms, because I know there are people out there who will judge me because of my size.
I know she’s a cunt but she’s not massive, she’s not even fat, she’s a newish mum with a baby belly.
By all means call her out for being a fake ass bitch or a liar, but whether she edits her pics or not, she’s far from massive.

Maybe she edits her pics because she’s heard or seen comments like this before…?

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Forgot to add this to the Truffspotting poster:

Choose Lies. Choose a 10k jog. Choose an Instagram career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television in your tiny fucking living room, choose hair transplants, badly parked cars, losing your lounge for a walk in wardrobe. Choose good health, 5 to couch k, and dental insurance for your massive fucking veneers. Choose interest only mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home and fuck up the layout. Choose your friends. Choose poorly fitting leisurewear and zara mediums. Choose a three-piece suit comprising of bike shorts, a t-shirt and a blazer in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose Diddy DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Instagram reels, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got facetune?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Dya reckon her arse twitches when it gets to page 50 cos her nerves go over what the next thread title will be??! 🤣🤣🤣 Car seat on tour is the fucking funniest!
Listen Matt, when she goes tomorrow set ur insta to public and let us all have a good hard snoop at what really goes on behind the scenes in Truff Towers! Get a few shandies down ya and get on an Insta live, lashing chocolate buttons at the baby, singing Wow Wow Wow ur boat à la Jonathon Woss, with Ninja in the background howling at Truff’s shite food prep.
Get it done lad, you’ll feel better afterwards we promise!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 87

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Why am I seeing people up KHM’s hoop because she’s posted an awkward photo of herself in An ill fitted dress with a fucking plastic clip on pony tail??

Can we all just remember that she made herself look like this 2 weeks after having a baby and probably made hundreds of new mums feel like shit because they hadn’t lost all their baby weight and more. This is why people get pissed off with her, because she’s making out as though she’s 4 sizes smaller than she is. Not because she’s an average UK size..
AND THIS PHOTO IS WHY I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR THE ABSOLUTE RAT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

lola20

"And this is why it's my favourite island"

Because it's surrounded by the sea?

That's all islands

I AM DEAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83