Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find the top thread suggestion can anyone dig it out and I will the next thread

Reactions: 5
She has a huge patch on her left thigh as well where she hasn’t fake-tanned? looks really noticeable when she turns round in one of the videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can’t find the top thread suggestion can anyone dig it out and I will the next thread
Just done it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know girls.....pains me to say this but fair play to her it must have taken forever to go round all the Wirral banks stealing those sliver chain things that prevent people removing the pens. Then Mez must have taken ages to stitch them in that cossie. She’s a dedicated falcon icon that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.