Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to add this to the Truffspotting poster:

Choose Lies. Choose a 10k jog. Choose an Instagram career. Choose a family. Choose a bleeping big television in your tiny bleeping living room, choose hair transplants, badly parked cars, losing your lounge for a walk in wardrobe. Choose good health, 5 to couch k, and dental insurance for your massive bleeping veneers. Choose interest only mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home and duck up the layout. Choose your friends. Choose poorly fitting leisurewear and zara mediums. Choose a three-piece suit comprising of bike shorts, a t-shirt and a blazer in a range of bleeping fabrics. Choose Diddy DIY and wondering who the duck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Instagram reels, stuffing bleeping junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got facetune?
NOW I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I work under a "fame name" (don't read too much into that, I'm not famous by any means 😂) and would I duck get those initials embossed on anything! If Mr. B bought me something with my work initials on rather than my REAL initials it would be getting returned immediately.

What a bleeping narcissist.
Shirl, her surname is make up. Shes changed it because she can and she is awesome

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really isn’t the best bed though is it 😂 cmon Kate duck off with your lies 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I’ve never seen ocean beach before because it’s not my thing, but the way people go on it sounds like a palace…looks like a tit hole though?? Consider me disappointed
I can vouch for that Gigi. We went a few years ago… it’s a tit hole full of those that love themselves or are so off their faces on drugs they nearly drown… personal highlight was the utter bleep that had the boat full of about 50 Veuve cliquot Bottles that was going round the pool. Fat bastard toppled the fucker and everyone dived for the champers. Was Like a primarni sale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can vouch for that Gigi. We went a few years ago… it’s a tit hole full of those that love themselves or are so off their faces on drugs they nearly drown… personal highlight was the utter bleep that had the boat full of about 50 Veuve cliquot Bottles that was going round the pool. Fat bastard toppled the fucker and everyone dived for the champers. Was Like a primarni sale.
Oh my god hahahaha I bet it stinks in there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Forgot to add this to the Truffspotting poster:

Choose Lies. Choose a 10k jog. Choose an Instagram career. Choose a family. Choose a bleeping big television in your tiny bleeping living room, choose hair transplants, badly parked cars, losing your lounge for a walk in wardrobe. Choose good health, 5 to couch k, and dental insurance for your massive bleeping veneers. Choose interest only mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home and duck up the layout. Choose your friends. Choose poorly fitting leisurewear and zara mediums. Choose a three-piece suit comprising of bike shorts, a t-shirt and a blazer in a range of bleeping fabrics. Choose Diddy DIY and wondering who the duck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Instagram reels, stuffing bleeping junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got facetune?
This is the best description of her life I’ve ever read. And I read it in Ewan McGregor’s accent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.