Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking forward to all the “Olive’s first…🥺” posts when she arrives in Ibiza.

Olive’s first sandcastle 🥺
2EA11513-1AF2-41A8-8317-935ADEA7AA1E.jpeg

Olive’s first attempt at diving 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 118
The story so far..

Engagement was low so we were treated to yet another rant about trolls judging her and her parenting. This is shocking because we know that she’s never done anything that could endanger her child. Never. Ever. Apparently trolls and anyone else who thinks Covid is real should ‘stick to their lanes’ which is ironic coming from the woman whose Instagram account has featured cleaning, weaning, baby poo, meals out, meals in, hotel stays, one run, baby classes, hair extensions, covid denying, massive eyebrows, hairbeeerst, 🎵and a baby in a car seat 🎵🎵 in the last two weeks alone.

Was bizarrely sent a bottle of Zoflora and a Zoflora T-Shirt which she advertised in her true professional style by managing to tag the wrong Zoflora Instagram. @Zoflora.fake.bot with its 0 followers and 0 following were unavailable for comment.

Another free hotel break for her - she works so hard so God knows she deserves it. It was a weekend break, and by weekend I mean one night. And by one night, I mean Sunday into Monday. Olive was there of course because Kate never goes anywhere without her and the car seat. Not even when she’s getting pissed up with her mates. Why let a child’s comfort and safety get in the way of a free night out, ay Kate?? Couple of videos were posted of her making a twit of herself by singing the wrong words to songs again. However, she removed the evidence in the morning when she woke up with the fear and, without a hint of irony, replaced the videos with a post about how hard Momma’s have it. I suppose waking up with a hangover and having to fold your nearly one year old into a tiny car seat is quite difficult though, so she’s got a point.

She actually went to work for once to do a shoot for Collection make up. Made out like she was going to be the only one there but she was actually one of many make up artists and the only one who thought it was ok to lighten the skin of one of the models by using the same shade of concealer she uses on herself. She spent most of the day showing us how she was the best mother in the whole of time and space by repeatedly telling us how much she was missing Olive. This would have almost been believable if she hadn’t also revealed that she was pissing off to Ibiza and creepy old ballbag for a face Lineker for the weekend without the daughter who she can’t bear to spend a minute away from.

The Finger 🤙🏻

Rishi Sunak will be happy to know that Kate is single handedly keeping the UK’s fast food industry alive by eating out to help out every bleeping meal of the day. Never mind the furlough scheme and bounce back loans for struggling food businesses, the Kate Hayes ‘give me my breakfast, dinner and tea’ scheme will have them back on their feet in mere weeks.

In another attempt to make Delo look like the offspring of the village idiot and a mop bucket, she labelled literally everything that Olive was going to eat, wear, and need while she’s away in Ibiza. Not entirely sure what she thinks he’ll manage to duck up. I’ve yet to meet a person who would accidentally confuse a Tupperware box full of congealed scrambled eggs with a pair of beige baby dungarees, but we are talking about a man who willingly lives with Miss KH Makeup so who knows what brain activity there is??

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Dya reckon her arse twitches when it gets to page 50 cos her nerves go over what the next thread title will be??! 🤣🤣🤣 Car seat on tour is the bleeping funniest!
Listen Matt, when she goes tomorrow set ur insta to public and let us all have a good hard snoop at what really goes on behind the scenes in Truff Towers! Get a few shandies down ya and get on an Insta live, lashing chocolate buttons at the baby, singing Wow Wow Wow ur boat à la Jonathon Woss, with Ninja in the background howling at Truff’s shite food prep.
Get it done lad, you’ll feel better afterwards we promise!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 87
A new thread just in time for Beefa! Parking my lardy arse here for the inevitable tit show!

How patronising us all the labelled tit for Delo?. I wonder if she’s labelled all the rooms in the house and where/how to wipe his own arse? I left my gammon for 5 days last week to go away (don’t judge me, my ma has Alzheimer’s so wanted to make some memories before it was too late!). He’d have told me to get stuffed if I’d have left instructions other than ‘baby group 9:30 or football club’ and he’s not been left with them both before!

Anyway, some bellend on the plane tested positive for Covid so that’s all us mugs isolating for 10 days despite us both having been double jabbed and had FOUR negative tests!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I CANT DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING THAT CHILD HAS IS GIFTED!!!!!!!!!!!
F**K OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

It is driving me insane the stingy t**t!!!!

don’t even get me started on the awful reel I have just watched where her lip sync is literally 5 seconds off! How is this content??? Everyone spray your hair with dry shampoo because I can’t be arsed to wash it!!

I report all her posts to the ASA as she doesn’t follow their standards, especially when it comes to her home bargain shite

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh girls, don't mean to blow my own trumpet here, but I'm half way through the movie poster for this thread and it's going to be a belter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She says she only cooks once a fortnight & freezes it. Is she contracting herself? I’m sure I’ve seen stories meal prepping in the morning, cooking lavish brekkies etc. But today she says she meal preps everything, including brekkie?! She’s defo making the baby weaning harder than what it needs to be. Just make her a baby version of your own healthy meals & let her enjoy wheetabix, porridge and fruit for brekkie. Simples!

Reactions: 23
Oh girls, don't mean to blow my own trumpet here, but I'm half way through the movie poster for this thread and it's going to be a belter.
If you do too many of these you know KHM is going to try and track you down and commission you to Photoshop her pictures. Then she can truly say that she's doesn't edit them anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those exclamation marks are identical. Identical though. Looks like the same bloody pen 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She says she only cooks once a fortnight & freezes it. Is she contracting herself? I’m sure I’ve seen stories meal prepping in the morning, cooking lavish brekkies etc. But today she says she meal preps everything, including brekkie?! She’s defo making the baby weaning harder than what it needs to be. Just make her a baby version of your own healthy meals & let her enjoy wheetabix, porridge and fruit for brekkie. Simples!
She thinks ‘meal prep’ just means cooking it hours or days or weeks before she’s going to eat it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I follow a few interiors accounts and sometimes ‘the man’ takes the page over and takes the piss out of what ‘the woman’ usually does on her stories. I would love it if Delo did this but, seeing as they both have the personality of a pencil, of course they won’t.

Truff is defo one of them people who can’t laugh at themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else hang their kids clotheslike this? Also love to see that she doesn’t iron her stuff either

Also want to add that will see Profit Shakespeare in mad outfits, because after reading here she will make Diddy DIY dress her crazy, send her pics so she can say “ look what Matt has dressed Olive in” 😂✌🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else hang their kids clotheslike this? Also love to see that she doesn’t iron her stuff either

Also want to add that will see Profit Shakespeare in mad outfits, because after reading here she will make Diddy DIY dress her crazy, send her pics so she can say “ look what Matt has dressed Olive in” 😂✌🤦🏼‍♀️
One of them still had the label on I’m sure, she doesn’t even wash them before she dresses them all

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Im still catching up on all the old threads, onto #3 now.

no wonder she doesnt like us tattlers... search her name on google and its the 2nd link after her Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.