Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her years ago from another forum; in my opinion she’s always been a sharp elbowed, entitled mc show off.

Reactions: 5
In all of this (COVID) it makes you realise how few Influencers make real cash? I unfolled Kat last year after her 2nd or 3rd cruise. A freebie, without any cash incentive. Kat had to beg or borrow new dresses for the cruise. Kat had to pay a Nanny to parent her children. Kat missed another 5 days with her children. There is no incentive. The only influencers that seem to make real money - not goods - are the ones with book deals. Most of the free goods - unless a full food shop - are of no use to a family income.
Kat makes serious cash from influencing on insta!!!! Serious money.
She has befriended all the Instagram PR girls in the know and that why she gets the cruises too. But all her paid collaborations will be thousands of pounds and the swipe ups will just be a bit of pocket money to add to that. She has a management team behind her who get her all the paid adverts. She is a big hitter in the game and all her over the top stories add to her ‘character’ that she has created over the years.

Reactions: 12
Someone needs a reality check. People are dying and she's moaning about Zoom. Kat, if you read here, there are some things that it's ok to think in your head, to yourself, but perhaps it's not best to put them out there on your business public platform.
This is the quote of the day, you could literally post it on every thread on this website.

Reactions: 5
Kat makes serious cash from influencing on insta!!!! Serious money.
She has befriended all the Instagram PR girls in the know and that why she gets the cruises too. But all her paid collaborations will be thousands of pounds and the swipe ups will just be a bit of pocket money to add to that. She has a management team behind her who get her all the paid adverts. She is a big hitter in the game and all her over the top stories add to her ‘character’ that she has created over the years.
Blimey, I didn't realise she reached this league - apologies to Kat.

Reactions: 1
I have read an article where she cagily admits to earning at least £100k/year (as in, it sounded comfortably in excess of that). Can’t find it now, although it looks like she’s had some search results removed from google. In any case, she’s done very well out of influencing.

92EF0018-F11F-42AB-B264-B474673984BE.jpeg

I would believe she's making excess of 100k. To be fair to her she blogged for years and made nothing, as it wasn't as easy to monetise things back then. But I'm sure she can well afford to ease of with the ads and af links and take a bit of a break from making money in the current circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
6 figures for contributing to an unproven magazine show? It’ll be a dayrate of considerably less than 4 figures I would guess at.
Sorry I meant 5 figures! There's no way she would be getting paid less than £10k for the TV show. I'd guest-timate she gets about that per Insta advert.

I have read an article where she cagily admits to earning at least £100k/year (as in, it sounded comfortably in excess of that). Can’t find it now, although it looks like she’s had some search results removed from google. In any case, she’s done very well out of influencing.

View attachment 124268
I remember reading the same article - it was in some online PR piece or other and it definitely said that she was earning in excess of £100k. I've just been trying to find it as well.

Reactions: 3
I remember reading the same article - it was in some online PR piece or other and it definitely said that she was earning in excess of £100k. I've just been trying to find it as well.
Well I'm shocked. I certainly didn't realise she was on Hinch's coattails (same reps I think?)

The way she went on about her inheritance buying the second home etc. lead me to believe it was all freebie holidays and dresses.

No wonder StyleMum dumped Victoria.

Reactions: 4
10k altogether though, not per show?
I haven't seen the show yet to see her level on involvement, but if she's getting £5-10k per post (can't remember how many followers she has) to promote margarine, I imagine it's a lot more for a TV show with 4/6? episodes.

Well I'm shocked. I certainly didn't realise she was on Hinch's coattails (same reps I think?)

The way she went on about her inheritance buying the second home etc. lead me to believe it was all freebie holidays and dresses.

I definitely get the impression that StyleMum would dump her OWN mum if it would benefit her social network!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s one of the original mum bloggers, isn’t she? I’m sure she was pretty much the first, even, and really indeed paved the way for the grabby girls that followed. I’m thinking even before Insta was invented I’d heard of her?

Reactions: 2
She’s one of the original mum bloggers, isn’t she? I’m sure she was pretty much the first, even, and really indeed paved the way for the grabby girls that followed. I’m thinking even before Insta was invented I’d heard of her?
AFAIK, she’s always been about the fashun, darling

Correct she only started using Instagram in a big way when she was signed to Gleam. however, her blog would of paid her a nice little income prior to that with affiliate links. When Gleam signed her up when Instagram over took Facebook in popularity she hit the big time!

She is very clever and careful with what she reveals. Because of the potential backlash. Her earnings would have heavily assisted with buying the second home. Think back to Karen Millen, Avon, Matalan, Sainsburys, F&F, Debenhams, Laura Ashley, Ryvita - not really her usual go-to’s - so they probably paid her extremely well.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.