Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am so grateful for her public service announcement today, she’s been to London and reports it all seems rather normal.
That’ll be because some people have to go to work Kat, rather than live the life of Riley in their second home by the coast 🙄
Spot on. Fannying about on a beach or in her million pound plus home during this pandemic. She has no sense of reality

Reactions: 3
Am so grateful for her public service announcement today, she’s been to London and reports it all seems rather normal.
That’ll be because some people have to go to work Kat, rather than live the life of Riley in their second home by the coast 🙄
Bollocks, we went to London last week and it was so quiet. Trains about a 1/3, National gallery absolutely empty. Where did Kat go?

Reactions: 1
The City was really busy the other day. Seems unlikely she'd find herself there without her husband, but maybe?

I wonder why she hasn’t gone down the cosmetic dentistry route, she can certainly afford it and is vain enough. I’m surprised that with her fondness for spending on clothes and comfort around injectables, that she hasn’t done her teeth yet. They are very discoloured. I don’t know whether it’s coffee and red wine staining or whether she has dark teeth as a result of her mum taking tetracycline or doxycycline when she was pregnant. If it is antibiotic discolouration then I don’t think they can be bleached as the colour isn’t on the surface, she’d have to go veneers instead.

Reactions: 6
I wonder why she hasn’t gone down the cosmetic dentistry route, she can certainly afford it and is vain enough. I’m surprised that with her fondness for spending on clothes and comfort around injectables, that she hasn’t done her teeth yet. They are very discoloured. I don’t know whether it’s coffee and red wine staining or whether she has dark teeth as a result of her mum taking tetracycline or doxycycline when she was pregnant. If it is antibiotic discolouration then I don’t think they can be bleached as the colour isn’t on the surface, she’d have to go veneers instead.
Maybe she’s waiting for a freebie, it’s very costly. I did wonder why she hadn't had her hair done then I saw today she’s in a paid partnership with L’Oréal and having her hair done Friday! Explains a lot.

Yes I've often thought her teeth are pretty grim.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s waiting for a freebie, it’s very costly. I did wonder why she hadn't had her hair done then I saw today she’s in a paid partnership with L’Oréal and having her hair done Friday! Explains a lot.
You’re probably right re freebie, sorry collab 🙄

Definitely waiting for a freebie/gifted/paid partnership! that's why she's been in no hurry to get it done!
Not being funny, she can afford it, things like that just annoy me, just flipping pay like everyone else has to ffs!

Reactions: 2
Definitely waiting for a freebie/gifted/paid partnership! that's why she's been in no hurry to get it done!
Not being funny, she can afford it, things like that just annoy me, just flipping pay like everyone else has to ffs!
Her family is loaded but i guess even people with money like freebies! Her hair is pretty shocking most of the time so let’s see if celeb hairdresser can make it fabulous

It’s a miracle, it seems talking to camera on the gram for an ad, renders you immune to Covid. Kat’s at the hairdressers without a mask and the hairdresser hasn’t got his face shield anywhere near low enough 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Angry
It’s a miracle, it seems talking to camera on the gram for an ad, renders you immune to Covid. Kat’s at the hairdressers without a mask and the hairdresser hasn’t got his face shield anywhere near low enough 🤷‍♀️🙄
Noticed she pointed out that masks aren’t mandatory in hairdressers until tomorrow. Just be honest and say you can’t be arsed Kat as you place vanity over courtesy.

Her hair looks no different either 😂

I also thought her hair looked exactly the same colour, just blown out, but was being mean because I pay for my hairdresser appointments!

• Haha
Just watching the hairdresser stories and was waiting for something mind blowing the way he wanked on about it. It didn’t look any different to normal😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't it interesting though, that how many of them chop & change hairdressers when they're getting done for free!!?? Before lockdown her & others was always at Josh Wood? (obv as it was free), now its this guy!, just flippin pay like the rest of us and be loyal to your hairdresser. There must be a local person who would do same job and be thankful for her posting on her stories to get more business.

Reactions: 12
Came on here especially to say I have stared at both photos and cannot see a difference!

Isn't it interesting though, that how many of them chop & change hairdressers when they're getting done for free!!?? Before lockdown her & others was always at Josh Wood? (obv as it was free), now its this guy!, just flippin pay like the rest of us and be loyal to your hairdresser. There must be a local person who would do same job and be thankful for her posting on her stories to get more business.
She’ll probably go to the other guy to get a free cut. Yesterday’s deal was probably only for a colour.

Could you be arsed with that though, especially if you were as wealthy as Kat. It’s embarrassing when you think about it, tottering around in the midst of a pandemic to go out your way for a freebie. Pure cringe!

• Heart
She should be supporting the holiday home hairdressers in Aldeburgh. Im sure the colour is decent but it didn’t look amazing.
I don’t find her in the least bit inspiring any more, most items are high end , expensive and gifted. That’s not how my world works .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.