Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pascale has changed her instagram from style mum to pascale banks.. wonder what the reasoning behind that was .
I thought the TV show Kat did wasn’t great, but that was more the format than her skill, I think.
Pascale is trying to rebrand as a fashion blogger rather than a mum/fashion blogger. She’s a real social climber, dropped her ‘bestie’ Victoria to get in with the ‘in’ crowd. And also quit her ‘proper’ job. I find her content very boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
It’s becoming more and more apparent that the majority of the influencers are dying on their arses now there’s not too many freebies to be gushing about. There’s not many of them capable of making any decent content as they are not armed with ads and gifts at the moment. There’s a lot of treading water going on.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Great relatable post the other day from Kat where she details some of her favourite things during lockdown. £100 plus coffee maker, £300 trainers, Chloe handbag, approx £200 worth of perfume.

WTF? Absolutely no sense of what is going on with other people right now.

• Wow

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Just read her Instagram comments, 100% agree with reading the room. She’s posting about London like it’s a quaint place she’s discovered (Aldeburgh anyone?) . London along with many other major cities in the country live this every day ...work, school, being on the verge of lockdown . She really lets herself down sometimes and she’s very bad at taking criticism.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I've posted this before on the Instamums thread, but the most irritating thing about her is, on stories, she can't finish a sentance without going off on a tangent.

Also, I'm mentioning this on a few threads on here as it's relevant to so many! Mother Pukka has posted on the gram with a full explanation of a #pressdiscount trip she is currently on. As far as I'm aware, she is the only person to actually put a figure to this 'press discount', and for her trip, it was 60%.

That discount will obviously change for each and every influencer/supplier, but it's refreshing to see a bit of transparency for a change.

Last edited:
  • Heart

tarahalls

Chatty Member
“For literally no income” while sitting out lockdown in her massive beautiful house, receiving loads of lovely gifts (am sure we don’t see most of them) and still able to take a summer holiday in her new holiday home in Aldeburgh. Struggling to feel the sympathy.
Or if she’s been doing her tax returns as a self employed ‘influencer’ she’ll be getting paid, just like the rest of us in June! I like the bit about the carefully thought out content - so the spontaneous rants aren’t so spontaneous then but planned 🤔 What a closeted & bizarre outlook these people have.

Jenfoster

It’s funny but the recent posts and stories have made me feel really sorry for her. Her life was once carribeean cruises and wearing needle & thread dresses in stately homes and I thought her wardrobe was amazing. Things must be really really hard now hence the Lidl wine tasting and amazon links for beard oil and gaming chairs. I know it’s not a death and there are worse things happening but to drop so dramatically from living quite the high life to hawking crap must be so so upsetting. It’s made me really soften towards her. She is definitely different - she seems so less glam so much more messy and disoriented and I just wonder if she really struggling with her mental health. Within her cadre of mumstagrammers she is the only one who constantly references the weird world of the pandemic and I think she is really suffering.

• Haha

Jenfoster

My friend was the person that prompted the sanctimonious “comparison is the thief of joy “ post. She had sent Ms Farmer a simple question - was her feed now random rants and “quarantinies” ( don’t ask ) or would fashion return. The reply was so ott I really wanted it to be posted so people could see the quite shocking level of arrogance of this woman. She actually ranted at one point about her deeply endlessly prepared intellectually profound content or some such claptrap. This world of influencing has truly ended and will never return - an easy way to separate the wheat from the chaff of life !!!

• Wow

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Her interior taste is like her fashion these days .... hideous! It’s a house wearing a over the top floral maxi dress, in cowboy boots with necklaces (erm pictures) that are too high around ones neck!
Who did hang that picture in the bedroom - it’s on the cock and far too high!

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
She is good with transparency now....but this came off the back of a few people pointing out she wasn’t tagging her holiday as a freebie. It was all over Mumsnet. It caused some upset, and it was only then she started declaring things. The clothes are very boring, maxi dress, maxi dress, print clash, maxi dress. She does seem to have lost her mojo.

Reactions: 9

Raker

VIP Member
I will also say that Kat is, and has been from the moment the law was clarified a couple of years ago, very transparent about who she works with/ previously worked with & gifted/paid partnerships, etc. If you compare the MOD/FOD and Sali Hughes threads where the extent of #kindlygifted shit is only now becoming clear to the masses, the difference is astounding — they (SH, FOD) are still to this day bad temperedly and peevishly dragging their feet and trying to wiggle out of any declarations ....

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Not a fan , stopped following her when she flogged Flora margarine and made a sandwich with Simon Rimmer.

She had a moan on holiday about a crying toddler who she thought was on the adult only part of the beach ( should she complain? 🙄, she asked Insta), luckily she got it wrong and the child wasn’t trespassing on her peace and quiet. This though; coming from a woman who has asked for understanding regarding her child with special educational needs , do as I say not as I do attitude there .

She has no appeal to me , does she still try on loads of awful maxi dresses in changing rooms and terrible shoes?

Brummiebird

VIP Member
If she’s struggling it’s because the cold reality of just how shallow her life was pre lockdown has sunk in. It’s the keyworkers that keep the world going, not wealthy influencers who spend their days swanning around #gifted brunches, beauty treatments, boozy lunches and luxury overnight stays.

Sooz

Chatty Member
One thing I feel Kat deserves credit for is that she has actually stuck to her promise to highlight businesses owned by black women. Over the past 5 months she really is the only one who has mad substantive change to her feed.
this has been really noticeable to me, she's the only one I follow who is still promoting black women owned businesses and fair dues. Nobody else is. Everyone had gone right back to their shallow little lives.

And it should also be said that they all vibe well with her feed, lovely bags and cashmere etc. All stuff she would buy. If I had the money for it, I'd be buying some of it. I'm sure many are, and she's actually driving traffic to those small businesses.

and hey, whilst I'm in a magnanimous mood.....She said the other day she hadn't had any botox or fillers since January (because...well...2020...) and is it my imagination of is she looking very well lately? In fact, I'd been looking at her stories convinced she'd just been freshened up, because she looked really well. But apparently not! Am very curious about what foundation she uses now.

Or maybe it's just a good filter!

Henrys_cat

I like watching her crapulous reels with the sound muted. She looks like a complete dick. On a par with that Pink House Living woman. If they were ice creams they would definitely lick themselves.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I love that she described the cruise ship as ‘architecturally stunning’. It looks like a cross between a shopping centre and a Vegas conference centre.

• Haha
  • Heart

tarahalls

Chatty Member
All the gifted stuff she has and she wears filthy trainers to the airport! She’s scruffy and her content is lazy
It baffles me brands think she’s “selling” their product
She isn’t
They’re Golden Goose, you buy them like that! My husband thought the same as you when I tried a pair on a few years ago & he mortifyingly told the assistant I want a new pair, not these filthy ones that look like a dogs dragged around 😂

• Haha