Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she has just had it washed and styled. I don’t get how it’s an AD it’s most of her followers can book him as they dotted about the country if you know what I mean. Most hairdressers having waiting lists at the moment so why advertise?? And for getting it free when she can afford it. It does my head in. Couldn’t wait to get my hair done and pay full price for it as I know my hairdresser was struggling to pay rent after lockdown

Also I take it in England you don’t need to wear a mask

His visor was like a chocolate fire guard

Reactions: 3
I would rather pay for stuff myself and be in control. I would look bad if she changed it so quickly.

I suppose you'd be gutted if you'd paid, you can't really moan when you're getting for free though can you!! Also, she needs to sort her teeth, very stained - that's probably next on the list though :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Her hair looks like she’s been swimming in the sea and just let it dry afterwards. Not the best advert for Adam Reed hairdresser.

Could all those quotes and wordy prints on her gallery walls be any more of an Instagram cliche? They’re going to date horribly.

Reactions: 6
Could all those quotes and wordy prints on her gallery walls be any more of an Instagram cliche? They’re going to date horribly.
Agreed. I’d say they already have dated. Those typographical and cliched HRH prints are very 2019, maybe even late 2018. It’s certainly not a new trend and is one that has passed.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just looked at the hair tutorial, shes not the best advert for anything to do with hair really. Her hair never looks particularly great and I’m def not influenced to buy the hair steamer. I think most of the influencers are struggling, no free holidays ( Kat has a few holidays ‘gifted’) last year. Haven’t even seen her have a scone with Flora margarine for a while 😂 tough times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Must admit I do (or did!) like the idea of a gallery wall, but after seeing everyone on Insta with one, I've def changed my mind!!
Gotta agree too about the holidays, there def won't be any free cruises for a while :unsure:, they'll just have to pay like the rest of us or just not go!!

Reactions: 2
I have a gallery wall - everything is properly framed, all meaningful, collected over twenty years. As everything is my taste, it all sits beautifully together. Curated, even. 😉

It certainly doesn’t look like I sat down one day and thought, ‘I know. I need a gallery wall.’ Then threw a fuckton of money at it. 🙄

Reactions: 13
It’s becoming more and more apparent that the majority of the influencers are dying on their arses now there’s not too many freebies to be gushing about. There’s not many of them capable of making any decent content as they are not armed with ads and gifts at the moment. There’s a lot of treading water going on.

Reactions: 10
It’s becoming more and more apparent that the majority of the influencers are dying on their arses now there’s not too many freebies to be gushing about. There’s not many of them capable of making any decent content as they are not armed with ads and gifts at the moment. There’s a lot of treading water going on.
Interesting that Kat now has more of a presence on Facebook, I always got the impression that she thought that was beneath her.
Note her latest Instagram post, sitting on a log, only got 24 comments. Her content recently has been nothing more than here I am on the beach, yet again, eating bread wearing the following gifted items.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
At least she won’t be going on any cruises in the near future. She seemed distraught at the idea of her husband not going back to his office soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting that Kat now has more of a presence on Facebook, I always got the impression that she thought that was beneath her.
Note her latest Instagram post, sitting on a log, only got 24 comments. Her content recently has been nothing more than here I am on the beach, yet again, eating bread wearing the following gifted items.
She’s been gifted a bottle of kylie minogue wine 🤣🤣🤣, priceless. From cruising NYC to UK last year on a freebie and a heavily discounted holiday in St Lucia, free handbags, candles, fragrance, make up, clothes, lunches......to a bottle of kylie wine 😂😂😂 . I shouldn’t laugh but I am!

At least she won’t be going on any cruises in the near future. She seemed distraught at the idea of her husband not going back to his office soon.
I wonder if she furloughed her nanny ...seeing as they have spent all summer at the holiday home..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't listen to her stories anymore as I find her totally unrelatable these days but I did just look at her grid and I think she looks a complete mess at the moment. Patterned maxi dress after patterned maxi dress, all hideously expensive and styled with those minging Birkenstocks (I don't mind Birks generally but those yellow things she wears are proper goppin')

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't listen to her stories anymore as I find her totally unrelatable these days but I did just look at her grid and I think she looks a complete mess at the moment. Patterned maxi dress after patterned maxi dress, all hideously expensive and styled with those minging Birkenstocks (I don't mind Birks generally but those yellow things she wears are proper goppin')
She looks unkempt!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.