Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes someone a stylist? Could I be a stylist? She has no background in it.
Do you dress yourself? If you do... then yes... you too can be an Insta-Stylist...
If you've chosen your own paint, carpet, sofas etc you could be an Insta-Interior Designer too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What makes someone a stylist? Could I be a stylist? She has no background in it.
Not very much it appears, looking at those on Insta who all call themselves ‘personal Stylists’, they’ve usually paid for some extortionate styling course..which means nothing in reality, they like to brag they’ve got a ‘diploma’ from the London college of style ££££ ( not to be confused with the London College of Fashion!), and carry a fabric colour swatch. The majority of them look a complete bugger and couldn’t style their way out of a paper bag!

Reactions: 6
What the feck is with that houndtooth cape monstrosity? Has she been raiding her nanna's wardrobe? She looks like a Pacer (hsitoric sweet, young 'uns)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look who Neptune redesigned a living room for. Wonder how much of a “press” discount she got for that 🙄
38EC516E-DF06-4536-8BD5-AAB6DFC73E6A.jpeg
893038D7-1A42-4F40-B090-90C9D7416CE5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She looks fantastic in that picture in the green dress.

One thing I'm grateful for this year is that she's started wearing trousers a bit more. Partly I'm sure because she lives in a muddy area and she's stuck at home, but still. Bloody welcome. If I saw one more printed wafty impractical midi dress I was going to scream.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope a gift, as I cringe half to death at the thought of the conversation that might lead to a discount. “ Hi - we really want to makeover our living room using your design service and your custom fitted furniture and soft furnishings - and I’m insta-famous, so I was wondering about a discount if I post some gurning photos of me in the new room?” 🙈

The room looks GORGEOUS. It’s a pity Neptune couldn’t have done their second home too. She’s made an absolute dog’s dinner of that.

Reactions: 3
Dont mind me asking, but where did you see that advertised?
It is in Neptune’s stories magazine that hit my doorstep yesterday! I would imagine a heavy discounted Price tag - she hasn’t revealed it on insta but since getting the magazine I’ve gone back on her Instagram pictures because I don’t follow her any more and it’s been done a few months ago pre Christmas! Lucky girl!!!

Reactions: 1
I hate these companies that gift to already over privileged Influencers, nothing makes me want to take my custom elsewhere more.
I would love to see someone break the mould and start gifting to charities instead.
Neptune, for example, could have done over a family room in a hospital for example.

Reactions: 11
But then no one would see it so it wouldn’t gain them any sales. It’s infuriating but it’s obviously a form of advertising that works.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.