Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypad

VIP Member
“I just can’t understand being that invested in people’s lives” - YOU LITERALLY MAKE A LIVING OUT OF IT 😂 don’t hate the game when you play it!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Thetruth123

VIP Member
If you all are wondering why she is so boring and uninterested in there its because she has a boyfriend at home, I live in the same town as her and often have to drive past her house for work..... his car is still sat outside her house as I type this!!!!!!!!
I have seen them two out often shopping etc!!!!! This is purely for money!!! He has been kept hidden from her socials for this reason !!! and shame on ITV for allowing this farce to happen there were much more deserving "bombshells" to go in from previous series!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Does anyone else this it’s so fucked that she’s literally been pretending for months that they’re together and they’re gonna live in that house meanwhile begging for so much free shit?!?! When reality that house is going straight on the market full of freebies that she begged. Man I hate influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Snoopy1988

She's from the same town as me, always been fame hungry. A couple years before she went on Love Island she was posting pictures of other women's bodies claiming it was hers, cropping the heads off, boasting about how hard work pays off bla bla bla. Got caught out as some of the photos had different tattoos in different parts of the body, and were clearly different people it got shared all over fb. She honestly thought she was the Queen of this shitty town.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Let’s not pretend she got a free boob job promoted the place on her instagram then actually turns out the place fucked up her implants and she had to go somewhere else to get them removed and replaced. Imagine influencing other young girls to go to a place to get surgery that turned out to be awful

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Never understood the fascination with her. I mean yeh she’s an attractive girl but her personality comes across as vile and she loves herself to the point it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 14

teddy19

VIP Member
25A7678E-683C-4516-9742-AF88C90F648C.png
strange that hes put this when shes been adamant they will be living there together

no point spending money on personal preferences and touches if its going straight on the market!

• Haha
  • Wow

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Please tell me I'm not the only person who thinks she's an actual prick? She was like, 20 or something during her first go at fame Love Island but now... She's no excuse to be that immature and rude. She's an idiot. Cannot stand her.

I remember I seen her a year after love island in Stratford Westfield, she was dressed like she was going clubbing and sitting in the shoe section pouting looking around expecting people to recognise her :ROFLMAO::LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I disagree that she's stunning; she looks like an anorexic alien. Great (shop bought) bod though. Courtney is a million times prettier, much more natural and seems very sweet, unlike Kady who is hard as nails and empty upstairs.

Reactions: 13