Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know not like now when they go to the terrace for a kiss and the whole villa cheer 🤣

Reactions: 3
If you all are wondering why she is so boring and uninterested in there its because she has a boyfriend at home, I live in the same town as her and often have to drive past her house for work..... his car is still sat outside her house as I type this!!!!!!!!
I have seen them two out often shopping etc!!!!! This is purely for money!!! He has been kept hidden from her socials for this reason !!! and shame on ITV for allowing this farce to happen there were much more deserving "bombshells" to go in from previous series!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I seen a comment someone saying she’s financed up and needs money desperately

Reactions: 8
I seen a comment someone saying she’s financed up and needs money desperately
Yeah I can belive that she lives in an expensive area big house for 1 person and she put on her home page she is in the process of buying and renovating a bungalow to flip, I think she also purchased her mums council house and she leases a new car often!!!
I always wonder how she affords to do all this considering she isnt exactly in the public eye alot!?

If you all are wondering why she is so boring and uninterested in there its because she has a boyfriend at home, I live in the same town as her and often have to drive past her house for work..... his car is still sat outside her house as I type this!!!!!!!!
I have seen them two out often shopping etc!!!!! This is purely for money!!! He has been kept hidden from her socials for this reason !!! and shame on ITV for allowing this farce to happen there were much more deserving "bombshells" to go in from previous series!!!!!!!
woooow all makes sense, she’s nothing like the kady on the show before and I thought maybe she grew up. How did itv let it happen?! Surely they had a long line of people to choose from

Reactions: 3
Literally said this from day one.
She’s boring as duck in there and that’s why.
there’s no way on earth you’d not snog all the boys in that challenge if you didn’t have a bf outside 😂

Maybe they are bringing her boyfriend in like "Surprise I actually already have a bf!" Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it's been discussed in this thread and the love island one the past week or so

Reactions: 1
I was thinking this
There’s no way she would go out with any of the guys on love island they probably all seem broke to her hahaha

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, I know I know but I quite like Kady in love island 🙈😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The tabloid above also reported that Liam had been under police investigation earlier this year and said he was later charged with acquiring criminal property and admitted laundering £359,700 in April this year when he appeared at Harrow Crown Court.
He is said to have pleaded guilty and will be sentenced next Friday when he faces a possible jail sentence of up to five years.

🤡🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve changed my mind…..she’s a bleep!

Reactions: 2
Has she actually addressed the boyfriend rumours since she left the villa? I watched a couple of the podcasts she’s been on last night and it wasn’t mentioned I’m assuming at her request

I got so behind on Love Island I never saw her in it this time around, was she nice in there?

Has she actually addressed the boyfriend rumours since she left the villa? I watched a couple of the podcasts she’s been on last night and it wasn’t mentioned I’m assuming at her request
don’t think she has which im not surprised about

Reactions: 2
I got so behind on Love Island I never saw her in it this time around, was she nice in there?
A bit bitchy but nothing like her first go in there and she was very reserved particularly in one task where they had to kiss each other and she only gave a peck. She also pied Zach when they were coupled up and he tried to kiss her. So it did seem like she has a boyfriend but she's with the person she coupled up with from the show so God knows what her plan is

• Heart
Reactions: 4