Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously knows people are going to speculate but then still tries to be "private" 🙄 if you really didn't want people to know then you wouldn't show stuff like that

Reactions: 3
It’s mental if they are gifted for advert purposes…. Maldives is the kind of place you go if you have money seeing kady there is not going to influence ANYONE to part with their money ! It’s not like a quick cheap getaway in Spain for £500 and you think bargain I’m going to book it …. That’s probably at least a £4-5000 pp holiday , I think these resorts are lies too by the managers of influencers they can’t be that naïve to really think she is a walking advert

for someone that wants privacy in her relationship she is doing everything in her power to show glimpses of this new man 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Launching a fitness app which the normal person will never get anywhere near the levels/results she does, who has times to do the amount of sessions she does and have a PT on call?

Reactions: 2
How hard must it be for a man to commit to relationship with her when she is almost self obsessed with tidyness, if a bloke left a plate laying around the kitchen or pair of socks on the floor it would kill her so called perfect instagram life & god forbid he mixed up the teabags. She’ll die a rich lonely lady.

Everyone at the ready to click the download button on the greatest workout app ever invented ha ha ha. How long will it last before it gets canned?

Whilst in Dubai she was saying she was getting DMs about not using filters on Instagram. She was saying how she wasn't at all bothered about how she looks and that it could be a bad example to young, impressionable girls. Noticed she hadn't shown her face on stories for ages, just used still photos but now she is back on stories with a filter again.

Reactions: 1
No, but she’s so boring these days I don’t think anyone actually cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell by the amount of likes and comments she gets on her posts now that she doesn’t have much of a following anymore. Even her comments are all just bots. She’s definitely moved down to Z list now.

Reactions: 1