Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand, how she does have actual fans and followers? Like what does she actually do?!

Reactions: 6
Think her and Myles have split up AGAIN 🙄
I don’t think they have been together for a loooong time. Clearly have some sort of arrangement over the house. Can tell he cant bloody stand her and I can see why 🤣

Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s pretty obvious, he’s not at their house in all his stories and she’s sitting alone in the house watching tv in her stories.. no mention of him for ages and I’m sure the bio in the bungalow insta used to have both their names in it?

Reactions: 5
That’s why she flogs all that shite and then puts her smelly clothes on droop because she’s gotta buy him out for the house looool
Yeah it’s pretty obvious, he’s not at their house in all his stories and she’s sitting alone in the house watching tv in her stories.. no mention of him for ages and I’m sure the bio in the bungalow insta used to have both their names in it?

Reactions: 1
I imagine she earns more money than him but he really did so much of the work to the house so I hope he gets his money worth out of her. Good luck getting the poor table down the stairs Myles.

Reactions: 1
Never understood the fascination with her. I mean yeh she’s an attractive girl but her personality comes across as vile and she loves herself to the point it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 14
The profile photo on the Our Bungalow Project has changed removing that cartoon drawing of Myles, Kady and the dog. Definitely split up.

Reactions: 4
The profile photo on the Our Bungalow Project has changed removing that cartoon drawing of Myles, Kady and the dog. Definitely split up.
Shes also unfollowed him from the bungalow page. It was definitely following him a few days ago

These two should have NEVER bought that house and renovated it. They’ve literally split up more times than I’ve had hot dinners. They’ve only been in the house what 3 months? And he’s already back at his mums. I feel sorry for him, all the work he put into that house and now she’s just making it all HER house! Not fair!

Reactions: 13
So she has confirmed she is single and she said she has been logged out of the home account!! Haha fair play myles!!!

I can just imagine she is hard work , up herself , draining and bleeping me me me!!!!

I do wonder how the finances work though with regards to the house???

Reactions: 11
So she has confirmed she is single and she said she has been logged out of the home account!! Haha fair play myles!!!

I can just imagine she is hard work , up herself , draining and bleeping me me me!!!!

I do wonder how the finances work though with regards to the house???
Myles has definitely locked her out of it hasn’t he 😂😂😂 She will have to buy him out won’t she? Give him his share of the deposit and half of the equity thats in it? I hope he makes it reeeeally difficult for the stuck up little cow

Reactions: 9
why these two bought a house together when they’ve split up like a hundred times is beyond me. Their relationship seemed so immature

Reactions: 6
She has deleted one of the questions which was about when is she selling the house, and she said she isn’t and the only way you will get her out the house is to burn it down with her in it... got deleted very quickly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10