Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit bitchy but nothing like her first go in there and she was very reserved particularly in one task where they had to kiss each other and she only gave a peck. She also pied Zach when they were coupled up and he tried to kiss her. So it did seem like she has a boyfriend but she's with the person she coupled up with from the show so God knows what her plan is
Thank you!! Sounds like it was deffo for the money and re-exposure then!

Reactions: 3
Found her quite boring in this season. Considering she was brought in to shake things up, I don’t feel like she did and she’s clearly not very popular with the public cos they were in the bottom couples in the public votes each time.
she 100% went back on for money, re-exposure to try and be relevant again but she’s very forgettable in this series.. much bigger characters from it in my opinion!

Reactions: 10
Please tell me I'm not the only person who thinks she's an actual prick? She was like, 20 or something during her first go at fame Love Island but now... She's no excuse to be that immature and rude. She's an idiot. Cannot stand her.

Reactions: 14
She already has a thread 😊

Reactions: 1
Please tell me I'm not the only person who thinks she's an actual prick? She was like, 20 or something during her first go at fame Love Island but now... She's no excuse to be that immature and rude. She's an idiot. Cannot stand her.
No, she is a prick 😂 unhinged, crazy cow. Wish someone had brought up jailbird bf and when she said to Zach 'enjoy your 5 mins', I wished he'd said something back at her about her being in it for the 2nd time 😂

Reactions: 2
Molly is so sanitised and blah it must have been annoying in the villa asking her anything and her just saying it’s all good and a big smile
Ops wrong thread !

Well the re-exposure has worked because her posts would be getting a maximum of 10k likes (very poor engagement for allegedly having 1.4million followers - some posts even had less than 2k likes!!) but since love island, one of posts got over 100k! Sure it’s working for now but when this all goes quiet again what she going to do? Can’t go back on for a 3rd time can she. She’s finished - get a proper job 🤣

Reactions: 7
Well the re-exposure has worked because her posts would be getting a maximum of 10k likes (very poor engagement for allegedly having 1.4million followers - some posts even had less than 2k likes!!) but since love island, one of posts got over 100k! Sure it’s working for now but when this all goes quiet again what she going to do? Can’t go back on for a 3rd time can she. She’s finished - get a proper job 🤣
I think she was expecting a lot more from going back to LI wasn't she. Her engagement might be up, but she hasn't really gained any following from it. Been a waste of time her even going back on the show, people will forget who she is again in a few weeks 🤣

Reactions: 6
It was obvious they weren’t together, they stayed until after the reunion and then she blamed him, I feel bad she’s thrown him under a bus
---
His response

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Hm they’re signed to the same management company. Feel like his is a bit scripted and was forced to put that out just now.

Hm they’re signed to the same management company. Feel like his is a bit scripted and was forced to put that out just now.
Isn’t she like best mates with her manager? I’m sure she was her bridesmaid. Definitely a damage control post through Ouzy because I think they were hoping Kady would ‘take off’ again but all I’m seeing is people calling her out for just slagging everybody off on podcasts so perhaps they are trying to navigate this and try and put Kady in a better light! She has come across so bitter since leaving the villa. Probably because she was in the final last time and this time was booted out before it and none of the lads were fighting over her

Reactions: 5
Whatever Ouzy did on the 30th July, I don’t blame him for, poor bloke probably knew he was being used from the beginning at least they can both drop the act now. Sounds like a perfect excuse for he to go back to her “boyfriend”.

I think she was expecting a lot more from going back to LI wasn't she. Her engagement might be up, but she hasn't really gained any following from it. Been a waste of time her even going back on the show, people will forget who she is again in a few weeks 🤣
This is the thing, she was relatively tame on the show (and clearly had a boyfriend). I don’t get why she’d go back if she wasn’t going to actually try and cause chaos/make good TV!

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her story slating her sister because her sister is calling Taylor Swift’s achievements phenomenal? Her sister is saying how amazing she is to have 11 number one albums, writes her own music, how many awards she has etc and Kady gives off proper mean girl vibes laughing it off and under-mining how good Taylor Swift must be to achieve this in a worldwide scale? Like don’t get me wrong, I’m far from a Taylor Swift fan myself but I can appreciate how well she must be doing to get to the height she has… Kady on the other hand thinking Taylor is nothing major instead of just being able to appreciate she must be in her own fan base? Because obviously becoming an influencer off the back of 🍆’ing a Thomas brother on a reality tv show clearly makes her hugely talented and successful that she can slate actual talented people…. Not! There’s a reason she had to go back on Love Island 7 years later… because she’s irrelevant and people had forgotten about her!

Reactions: 12
Anyone see her story slating her sister because her sister is calling Taylor Swift’s achievements phenomenal? Her sister is saying how amazing she is to have 11 number one albums, writes her own music, how many awards she has etc and Kady gives off proper mean girl vibes laughing it off and under-mining how good Taylor Swift must be to achieve this in a worldwide scale? Like don’t get me wrong, I’m far from a Taylor Swift fan myself but I can appreciate how well she must be doing to get to the height she has… Kady on the other hand thinking Taylor is nothing major instead of just being able to appreciate she must be in her own fan base? Because obviously becoming an influencer off the back of 🍆’ing a Thomas brother on a reality tv show clearly makes her hugely talented and successful that she can slate actual talented people…. Not! There’s a reason she had to go back on Love Island 7 years later… because she’s irrelevant and people had forgotten about her!
she would soon jump up and take free tickets to her show though, and post all over instagram

Reactions: 4