Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being rightly pulled apart in the comments on her posts from the Maldives and now Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The absolute lies she tells about following the rules before she went away. She was out with her friend from Iove Island in a restaurant / club with zero social distancing. On her home account you could see she had set the table for more than just her and the on/off boyfriend for Christmas, she went away with her mum and sister to Spain and then away with the boyfriend when the rule is only mix with your own household. If you are going to tell lies have the common sense not to splash the rule breaking all over your social media.
I really hope she loses brands and sponsorship from her selfish behaviour.

Reactions: 5
She’s just spent £240 on a candle that she’s probably not going to light. Madness

• Angry
Reactions: 4
their relationship seems so terrible, she honestly just needs to move on from him. you cant break up 5000 times and get it to work just because you own a house together

She is buying such mismatched furniture and home decor for that house. It looks so cold and uninviting.

Reactions: 2
I remember when she first appeared on TOWIE and she had 1 million followers on Instagram - can someone explain HOW??? I just don’t get it

Reactions: 1
She is so incredibly unlikeable. She is on her home account saying she doesn't talk on stories so much because she gets negative comments in her DMs and I can well believe it. Whenever she talks she comes across as a spoilt moaner and incredibly immature.

Reactions: 4
Laughing at her saying she didn’t think getting sent free clothes would last and now its her career 🤣🤣 dream big hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here she is again breaking lockdown rules 🙄 another influencer who thinks rule of 6 outside means having loads of people inside with no masks or social distancing. Her stories are so incriminating I don’t get why she posted them?!

• Angry
Had to unfollow kady. She’s nothing but a self centred money grabbing girl.
anyone else notice how she’ll promote tacky shoes and clothing saying she’s ‘obsessed with them’ and then they’re up for sale a day later on her Depop?
But a couple of days ago she had on her stories that she bought a lot of Zara items (she must have had 5 or more parcels from Zara arrive) yet never shows what she’s bought? Her whole feed is fake. Promotes items she doesn’t even like / promotes literally ANYTHING even if it’s tit just for money but then never tells anyone where he clothes are from if she’s uploaded a picture in an outfit that isn’t sponsored

Reactions: 10