Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her so called bestie Joanna didn’t even go to her birthday party and went out with other friends instead 👀
Something made me think the other day they hadn't been together lately. Looks like there were no z listers there at all.

Reactions: 1
She went through so much effort for her birthday when she barely has any actual friends. She’s so irrelevant now

Reactions: 5
I wonder who she’s gone away for the weekend with? She hasn’t shown who it is at any point, wonder if it’s a new man?

Reactions: 4
That house will be sold by the end of the year, no doubt she will squeeze as much money as she can out of the situation... and then move in with mummy
Yea the house is lovely but when u drive past it’s no where near as big as you may think it is ....very basic standard road it’s on with lots of other houses... and it’s close to a crematorium 😳

i live on the same town as her and omg she is not liked I tell you!!! She is so bleeping stuck up
Interesting! I’ve always wondered where the house was. I’m a nosey cow and love to look at others houses on Google Maps etc!

She went through so much effort for her birthday when she barely has any actual friends. She’s so irrelevant now
Honestly this. All that effort for a bunch of nobodies to turn up who you can’t tag for likes and followers lol.
She just gives me real mean girl vibes even as much as she tried to be nice.
Anyone remember when she called Maria Fowler’s daughter vile?! Never forgotten that, Missy Empire dropped her after that, all because Maria thought Kady was copying her Instagram name for their homes…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Interesting! I’ve always wondered where the house was. I’m a nosey cow and love to look at others houses on Google Maps etc!

Honestly this. All that effort for a bunch of nobodies to turn up who you can’t tag for likes and followers lol.
She just gives me real mean girl vibes even as much as she tried to be nice.
Anyone remember when she called Maria Fowler’s daughter vile?! Never forgotten that, Missy Empire dropped her after that, all because Maria thought Kady was copying her Instagram name for their homes…
Oo I've never seen this before!! Yeah she deffo does have that mean side of her, saw it on love island

Alien head though just as pathetic not that it excuses saying that about a child totally out of order how did she come back from that.

Reactions: 8
Oo I've never seen this before!! Yeah she deffo does have that mean side of her, saw it on love island

Alien head though just as pathetic not that it excuses saying that about a child totally out of order how did she come back from that.
Yeah alien head was crappy! I think Maria having an issue with her Instagram username was pathetic in general, what a first world problem!
It’s the fact that rather than attack Maria for her entitlement she chose to attack an innocent 2 year old.

I known I always wonder how she managed to redeem herself but I guess people forget things easily!

Reactions: 1
Yeah alien head was crappy! I think Maria having an issue with her Instagram username was pathetic in general, what a first world problem!
It’s the fact that rather than attack Maria for her entitlement she chose to attack an innocent 2 year old.

I known I always wonder how she managed to redeem herself but I guess people forget things easily!
Just googled it and saw she was dropped from missy empire because of it and publicly apologised , after reading it kady actually would have been the better person if she hadn't said that.
I also saw a headline where Maria was branded a hypocrite for slating someone else's child on twitter before this 🙄 lol I didn't read it though so don't know the story

Reactions: 7
Tbh I can’t stand Maria and think she was pathetic for calling kady out and calling her a ‘brass’. Kady ruined it for herself by coming out with that comment, not sure why you’d say that

Tbh I can’t stand Maria and think she was pathetic for calling kady out and calling her a ‘brass’. Kady ruined it for herself by coming out with that comment, not sure why you’d say that
Yeah exactly, kady was the bigger person until she said that

Reactions: 3
Just googled it and saw she was dropped from missy empire because of it and publicly apologised , after reading it kady actually would have been the better person if she hadn't said that.
I also saw a headline where Maria was branded a hypocrite for slating someone else's child on twitter before this 🙄 lol I didn't read it though so don't know the story
Oooh I didn’t know about that!
Never liked Maria she’s another who gives me Mean Girl vibes. I’ll never forget when Kirk off TOWIE labelled her an extra.
Perfect description hahaha.

• Haha
I always remember when Zara told kady she slept with Alex and kady completely turned on her and told everyone about it. Real bitchy side to her

Reactions: 7
I always remember when Zara told kady she slept with Alex and kady completely turned on her and told everyone about it. Real bitchy side to her
Oh gosh yeah! I watched that back a few weeks ago, what a terrible friend she was for doing that.
That’s probably why she doesn’t have many friends now, likely does that a lot.

Reactions: 6

Does anyone have any stories of when they may have seen her out or met her? Is she rude in general and walk around like everyone knows who she is?

Reactions: 3
I live in same town, see her driving around a lot. See her in Tesco quite a lot, always just in loungewear, no make up, very casual

Reactions: 2