Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Don’t get me wrong there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her figure but it’s clear from her love island promo picture how much she filters/photoshops herself! She looks older than what she actually is and those fake boobs look awful… no idea why people do it to themselves! Career must be struggling if she’s having to launch herself back into love island for sure!

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Rxt156

VIP Member
Soooo many stories today, I had to come here and post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She says it’s soooo annoying having to talk about her personal life when she doesn’t want to. Weelll why is EVERYYHING on Instagram then kady?

Her and Myles are meant to be isolating separately but they’ve come to the house and are staying apart. Ok. And my arse is bright green with yellow flowers on it 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Don’t you think she just seems like a loner , no real mates, huge house that’s so clinical it’s not cosy or homely ...tbh just screams sad and lonely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

teddy19

VIP Member
Why is she bringing out a fitness app? Who is gonna pay for that? She hardly has die hard fans, shes a washed up love islander not a fitness inspiration. Her papped pics from Mexico showed her real figure

justforfun93

Had to unfollow kady. She’s nothing but a self centred money grabbing girl.
anyone else notice how she’ll promote tacky shoes and clothing saying she’s ‘obsessed with them’ and then they’re up for sale a day later on her Depop?
But a couple of days ago she had on her stories that she bought a lot of Zara items (she must have had 5 or more parcels from Zara arrive) yet never shows what she’s bought? Her whole feed is fake. Promotes items she doesn’t even like / promotes literally ANYTHING even if it’s shit just for money but then never tells anyone where he clothes are from if she’s uploaded a picture in an outfit that isn’t sponsored

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Found her quite boring in this season. Considering she was brought in to shake things up, I don’t feel like she did and she’s clearly not very popular with the public cos they were in the bottom couples in the public votes each time.
she 100% went back on for money, re-exposure to try and be relevant again but she’s very forgettable in this series.. much bigger characters from it in my opinion!

Alpal73

I'll never forget her and Olivia Bowen when they were locked in the hideaway away from the boys in Love Island that night...I mean I know they may have grown up a little since then but my god, what an embarrassment they are...so cringeworthy. They would definitely be the two bitchy girls in school to judge all the other 'normal' girls.
Just re watching series 2 atm, can confirm Kady has and always will be a T W A T

QueenC93

I can’t stand her. She has to be one of the most self absorbed self obsessed people I have ever come across. Always thinks she’s right and everyone else is wrong and when called out she plays the victim or blames her she even though she’s a grown ass woman.
Imagine being pissed about someone asking about the property you bought with your then boyfriend that you plastered all over social media.

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
The tabloid above also reported that Liam had been under police investigation earlier this year and said he was later charged with acquiring criminal property and admitted laundering £359,700 in April this year when he appeared at Harrow Crown Court.
He is said to have pleaded guilty and will be sentenced next Friday when he faces a possible jail sentence of up to five years.

🤡🤡

• Wow

Cjecw

She has deleted one of the questions which was about when is she selling the house, and she said she isn’t and the only way you will get her out the house is to burn it down with her in it... got deleted very quickly

• Haha
  • Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She is complaining about intrusive messages when someone has asked how much it has cost so far. Am I missing something as I don't think it is rude to ask that question on a public renovation account. People could be planning a similar renovation and want advise about budgeting.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She holds a lot more weight in this real life photo which there’s nothing wrong with her size or anything but she edits herself as being so tiny

Chhhhhhxx

I really don’t get how kady can afford to live in that property all by herself now she isn’t with Myles anymore? She’s not majorly in the public eye anymore, doesn’t really run any businesses, find it odd

Reactions: 9

Spider12

VIP Member
Oh god she did this when she had split up with Scott! Pretended they were still together 🤣🙈

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Has she really just got all dressed up for Halloween hair/makeup/outfit etc just to take a few pics in the corner of her kitchen only to be back sat on the sofa watching tv tonight in her joggers? So she didn’t actually go anywhere but went to all that effort? These influencers are not ok 🤣 it wasn’t even for an Ad… they have too much time on their hands

• Haha