Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so her career can’t be that good if she’s going back to the show that she was on to get her where she is in the first place.. 7 years later.
As she has a secret boyfriend it’s clearly just an attempt to put herself out there to a new audience who now tune in to the show etc. she was so full of herself the first time she went into love island, I can only imagine how unbearable she would be this time round now she’s already ‘known’ - looking down her nose at everyone and thinking she’s too good for anyone as well!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the Love Island producers know she has a boyfriend already? It’s blatantly gonna come out in the press.

Reactions: 2
Has she confirmed this though? Because I don’t believe it for one second

Reactions: 3
Has she confirmed this though? Because I don’t believe it for one second
Thats what I was thinking , she hasn't denied it but I'm still sceptical, she will be glad there is finally a story about her whether it's true or not although there must be some element of truth , I know the press isn't reliable but surely they wouldn't make something up completely out of nowhere

Reactions: 5
I think that’s really embarrasing she’s going back on does anyone else? She’s like Adam collard lol. Wouldn’t she be a lot older than all the contestants lol

Reactions: 6
I think that’s really embarrasing she’s going back on does anyone else? She’s like Adam collard lol. Wouldn’t she be a lot older than all the contestants lol
im not a fan of her, but I don’t think she should go on. I think it will do more harm than good. The show isn’t the same as it was when she was first on it.

Reactions: 2
She’s probably going on after sun on Sunday or something & the story has just been made up to get her some publicity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s weird that she hasn’t denied it and I think Her stories are a bit weird. In the video about tea, her nails are a hot pink colour and then ten or so hours later the next morning she has French nails. And I think the video of her and her dog doesn’t actually look much like her????

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think it’s true, she’s usually on her stories eye bleeping herself and talking crap. The ones she’s put up could easily be prerecords by her management.

I think it’s weird that she hasn’t denied it and I think Her stories are a bit weird. In the video about tea, her nails are a hot pink colour and then ten or so hours later the next morning she has French nails. And I think the video of her and her dog doesn’t actually look much like her????
Her stories seem all over the place and I noticed the nails 💅 Has she always had her post comments limited?

Desperate attempt to become relevant again. She has a boyfriend, how have they not done their checks. Pathetic

Reactions: 9
Is she definitely still with him?
100% still with him. Who else takes all her pics?! All the pictures she has of food and he’s in the background.This totally just proves it’s all a lie and no one is init for a bf/gf!

Reactions: 8