Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Just saw her insta stories from Rome and wondered who she was with, found this via google so it must be him?

There’s nothing wrong with her on these pictures don’t get me wrong but she’s absolutely nothing like the posts she puts of herself on Instagram

Reactions: 13
Yeah, not a fan of Swift myself but I think it's clear she's a *bit* more talented than someone who was fingered on Love Island and eye fucks herself in bikinis 24/7 to stay 'relevant'.

• Haha

Becca.m97

I'll never forget her and Olivia Bowen when they were locked in the hideaway away from the boys in Love Island that night...I mean I know they may have grown up a little since then but my god, what an embarrassment they are...so cringeworthy. They would definitely be the two bitchy girls in school to judge all the other 'normal' girls.

Ck2020

VIP Member
These two should have NEVER bought that house and renovated it. They’ve literally split up more times than I’ve had hot dinners. They’ve only been in the house what 3 months? And he’s already back at his mums. I feel sorry for him, all the work he put into that house and now she’s just making it all HER house! Not fair!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
On her stories she is trying to find someone at Instagram that can help her log back into her home account.

Myles is obviously pissed off after doing all the hard work on the house that she can use the account for ADs and freebies. Don't blame him at all. He project managed the build, did a lot of the work himself and she gets some free vases in the shape of a bum, sticks some leaves in them and thinks that entitles her to have a home renovation account.

• Haha

bubbleviolet

Sorry abit late to the party but I cannot stand this girl!!! Ever since love Island she's just had things handed to her on a plate, and for what?! The way she treated Scott on love Island was disgusting and I imagine she's done the same to Myles. Poor thing has done or arranged the majority of the work on the house and she just seems to take all the credit!!

Reactions: 12

Spider12

VIP Member
I used to love Kady. Her and Scott were my favourites on Love Island and I followed them both for ages after. It was a bit weird the breaking up with Scott but pretending they were still together but I unfollowed her when she got with Myles and went on Towie. She very slyly rubbed it in Courtneys face, she was like the cat who got the cream when Myles is absolutely horrible. I hate girls like that and Courtney seemed pretty harmless. Then Kady and Myles both got kicked off the show 🤣

Spider12

VIP Member
Haha this is hilarious and serves her right. She was like the cat who got the cream to Courtney when she got with Myles and he’s shit on her like he shit on Courtney. Got to love abit of karma 🤣

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Anyone see her story slating her sister because her sister is calling Taylor Swift’s achievements phenomenal? Her sister is saying how amazing she is to have 11 number one albums, writes her own music, how many awards she has etc and Kady gives off proper mean girl vibes laughing it off and under-mining how good Taylor Swift must be to achieve this in a worldwide scale? Like don’t get me wrong, I’m far from a Taylor Swift fan myself but I can appreciate how well she must be doing to get to the height she has… Kady on the other hand thinking Taylor is nothing major instead of just being able to appreciate she must be in her own fan base? Because obviously becoming an influencer off the back of 🍆’ing a Thomas brother on a reality tv show clearly makes her hugely talented and successful that she can slate actual talented people…. Not! There’s a reason she had to go back on Love Island 7 years later… because she’s irrelevant and people had forgotten about her!

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Laughing and saying that Taylor Swift’s songs are ‘chart rubbish, they are shit’ … I don’t think Taylor cares Kady, especially when she’s worth $740million according to google. You just stick to advertising any old rubbish on instagram and grabbing freebies to pay your car finance off hun or to get your window cleaned for the 6th time this month!! 😴 where does her career actually go from here?!

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Am I being dense here? She’s ranting on her Instagram story’s about Vinted and how all her clothes are on there which are either brand new or only worn once (so almost all will be gifted from brands I’d imagine) and she says she’s not on there to make money as 50% is donated to charity. So she’s obviously pocketing the other 50%? So she is actually on there to make money otherwise why not charity shop them or donate 100%? You can tell half the stuff on there are gifted and she wouldn’t be seen dead wearing (for example the ugly plastic looking Guess watch.. she owns a Rolex!) so she’s literally making a profit from selling things she didn’t have to pay a penny for and then has the cheek to say don’t come in with lower offers as they are bargain prices already? Yes they may be but she paid NOTHING for them yet is selling to keep half the money! Wonder if she’s disclosing this on her tax returns? 🤥 There should be something against influencers being paid to advertise something which they didn’t actually pay for but then selling it on for profit. This girl is so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable. No wonder she never seems to have any mates around her other than her mum, sister or cousins!

• Angry
  • Sick

Gobble goose

Threw a wobbly about her carpet on social media and within a day has had another company message her offering that carpet. Clever girl 🙄

Does anyone know why Kady and Olivia no longer follow eachother on Instagram? Im sure lady went to their wedding and they always got on well in love island
I think it was because Olivia wouldn’t put her floor plans up for security reasons and then someone asked kady if she’d share hers. She replied something like ‘yeah me and Myles don’t think we’re posh and becks’. I think there’s a bit of house rivalry. As irritating as Kady is I much prefer her to Olivia

• Haha

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
But she seems to have everything most people work for their whole lives, house cars, multiples holidays a year to luxury destinations and business so I’m not sure the reasons why she needs to go on
---

Think Olivia and Alex were the breakout stars from that season but she’s also done well for herself
Olivia is lucky she did she is so unlikable nowadays

Thetruth123

VIP Member
So she has confirmed she is single and she said she has been logged out of the home account!! Haha fair play myles!!!

I can just imagine she is hard work , up herself , draining and Fucking me me me!!!!

I do wonder how the finances work though with regards to the house???

Reactions: 11

Tlb92

Don't mind kady. Think she's a bit full of herself maybe, but don't particularly like or dislike her... It's myles I can't stand. Horrible man. Was horrible to his ex gf Courtney... From what I saw on Towie a few years ago! I always thought pity the girl he ends up with next. Good riddence if they have broken up

Gamu

VIP Member
I’m embarrassed by her on Tik Tok, especially when she lip syncs to the voice of a child. Find it genuinely disturbing. Montana is another one who does this :sick: