Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her figure but it’s clear from her love island promo picture how much she filters/photoshops herself! She looks older than what she actually is and those fake boobs look awful… no idea why people do it to themselves! Career must be struggling if she’s having to launch herself back into love island for sure!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I spent some time around her the year after Love Isand and she did look exactly like on LI.

I spent some time around her the year after Love Isand and she did look exactly like on LI.
She was first on love island in 2016 so quite some time ago.. she does look different now. All that tanning has aged her skin 😩
---
Can’t wait to hear when she says her last relationship was 🤥

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her figure but it’s clear from her love island promo picture how much she filters/photoshops herself! She looks older than what she actually is and those fake boobs look awful… no idea why people do it to themselves! Career must be struggling if she’s having to launch herself back into love island for sure!
She well and truly fucked herself with how much of a bleep she's acted towards so many people, arguing with them in public about nonsense 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ if you look at other people from her series - Olivia, Cara De La Hoya etc. they generate much more interest as they're probably much less like ticking time bombs to work with 🤷🏻‍♀️ she should give up and go back to the Mac counter.

Reactions: 3
She was first on love island in 2016 so quite some time ago.. she does look different now. All that tanning has aged her skin 😩
---
Can’t wait to hear when she says her last relationship was 🤥

Ah yea totally agree was a long time ago. I just meant back then :)

That preview last night was so lack lustre because of the leaks. Stop bringing back old islanders ffs

Reactions: 1
Her series was the first one I watched and I actually did enjoy it more back then. Just don’t see the point of bringing back old islanders though? Or why any of them would even want to other than for money. It can’t be genuine why she’s going in there, she’s not going in ‘to find love’ surely? (I mean if any of them are, who knows!)

Reactions: 8
She looks SO much older! It’s crazy

Reactions: 3
I dont think the islanders from that series have financially gained anywhere near the dani dyers, mauras, olivias so i think Kady just looking for a slice of the pie.

Its a totally different show to what she was in. Be interesting to see how she gets on!

Reactions: 6
The desperation for money and to stay relevant must be real 🙈
But she seems to have everything most people work for their whole lives, house cars, multiples holidays a year to luxury destinations and business so I’m not sure the reasons why she needs to go on
---
I dont think the islanders from that series have financially gained anywhere near the dani dyers, mauras, olivias so i think Kady just looking for a slice of the pie.

Its a totally different show to what she was in. Be interesting to see how she gets on!
Think Olivia and Alex were the breakout stars from that season but she’s also done well for herself

Reactions: 4
But she seems to have everything most people work for their whole lives, house cars, multiples holidays a year to luxury destinations and business so I’m not sure the reasons why she needs to go on
---

Think Olivia and Alex were the breakout stars from that season but she’s also done well for herself
Olivia is lucky she did she is so unlikable nowadays

Reactions: 12
I'd say she's financed up to her eyeballs, less and less deals as the years have wore on, cost of living going up, when she got that house it was with miles so she would initially only have had half a mortgage and Reno bills to pay for, now she ended up having to buy him out and pay for it all herself.

Reactions: 7
I'd say she's financed up to her eyeballs, less and less deals as the years have wore on, cost of living going up, when she got that house it was with miles so she would initially only have had half a mortgage and Reno bills to pay for, now she ended up having to buy him out and pay for it all herself.

Quite. It's all smoke and mirrors with this lot. & if we're measuring success by eye bleeping yourself in a bikini then our Kady is top of the game for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes soooo desperate. Couldn’t bag a footballer so has resorted to this

• Haha
Reactions: 5