Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They stopped following each other on social media and they never post about each other, unless they have decided to keep it private

Reactions: 4
They’re together, she said about it the other day.. they’re unable to live together / isolate together - something to do with moving out of her flat

I remember I seen her a year after love island in Stratford Westfield, she was dressed like she was going clubbing and sitting in the shoe section pouting looking around expecting people to recognise her :ROFLMAO::LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ve broken up and got back together a few times in the past 6-12 months. She’s had a few stories saying ‘we broke up’ and then ‘we’re back together but it’s none of your business’ Kinda embarrassing really. At the moment they’re ‘back together but living apart’ I personally think they’re giving it another go because of the house, neither of them want to have to sell it

Reactions: 5
Neither of them follow each other so i wonder if they are together 🤔

(I have to admit i like kady and lovve her dog 😍 but i am intrested to no if her and myles are still together )

Reactions: 3
Apparently she didn’t go on Love Island to find romance. Shock

• Haha
  • Wow
I live local see her quite a lot never see him, I don’t believe they are together I think it’s all for show soon as house is built will be sold

I live local see her quite a lot never see him, I don’t believe they are together I think it’s all for show soon as house is built will be sold
Very interesting! She insists that they are still together but he is rarely around from what I can see! Although I did unfollow her as I find her very irritating and needy after the rant about “I know people are dying from corona but I can still be upset about my house”. Not cool. Also why is it taking so long for all of the work I’m sure she said they have had the house for over a year now?!

Reactions: 6
She did the same with Scott Thomas, she spoke about him in interviews as though they were together but they’d actually split up. How odd!

Reactions: 4
I came here to say the same about her and Scott! She seems weird.. like she throws a strop, has enough of them so breaks it off but then decides that’s a bad idea and actually she might want them so says she wants to ‘work things out’ but it ends up basically being her just keeping them waiting around for her!

I came here to say the same about her and Scott! She seems weird.. like she throws a strop, has enough of them so breaks it off but then decides that’s a bad idea and actually she might want them so says she wants to ‘work things out’ but it ends up basically being her just keeping them waiting around for her!
Bizarre behaviour! I imagine she’s very needy 😬

Very interesting! She insists that they are still together but he is rarely around from what I can see! Although I did unfollow her as I find her very irritating and needy after the rant about “I know people are dying from corona but I can still be upset about my house”. Not cool. Also why is it taking so long for all of the work I’m sure she said they have had the house for over a year now?!
I unfollowed her then as well. She seems very childish for her age.

Reactions: 7
I’m embarrassed by her on Tik Tok, especially when she lip syncs to the voice of a child. Find it genuinely disturbing. Montana is another one who does this :sick:

Reactions: 11
Don't mind kady. Think she's a bit full of herself maybe, but don't particularly like or dislike her... It's myles I can't stand. Horrible man. Was horrible to his ex gf Courtney... From what I saw on Towie a few years ago! I always thought pity the girl he ends up with next. Good riddence if they have broken up

Reactions: 11
She's from the same town as me, always been fame hungry. A couple years before she went on Love Island she was posting pictures of other women's bodies claiming it was hers, cropping the heads off, boasting about how hard work pays off bla bla bla. Got caught out as some of the photos had different tattoos in different parts of the body, and were clearly different people it got shared all over fb. She honestly thought she was the Queen of this crappy town.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22