Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said this is the first things she has done today... so why the dirty apron that is horrible! You should have enough spare CLEAN aprons for all your staff for each day... invest in some you budget witch!!!!! Instead of spending elsewhere
😳😳That's disgusting, look at the cuff on her cardy, she's in food handling shedding pathogens into people's food from everything she is wearing. That is so nauseating🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
😳😳That's disgusting, look at the cuff on her cardy, she's in food handling shedding pathogens into people's food from everything she is wearing. That is so nauseating🤢🤢

Does she think people will watch her stories and not realise or be like omg yum I'm going there? It's sooo groose she has no personal hygiene... prob wearing yesterday's undies 🤣🤣😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said this is the first things she has done today... so why the dirty apron that is horrible! You should have enough spare CLEAN aprons for all your staff for each day... invest in some you budget witch!!!!! Instead of spending elsewhere
I think she’s just busted herself here- a Sunday am customer would think the server had been baking fresh if they were in a dirty apron (still gross)

jess doesn’t bother washing them cos it hides the fact that they don’t bake daily/fresh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s just busted herself here- a Sunday am customer would think the server had been baking fresh if they were in a dirty apron (still gross)

jess doesn’t bother washing them cos it hides the fact that they don’t bake daily/fresh
I think you've hit on it. Just hang up the dirty aprons from the day/week before. 🤢

Wouldn't you think, a switched on staff member would query her poor work practices. Wonder if they are forced to sign NDAs. Don't think she can enforce a restriction of trade clause in their contracts now. Happy to be proved wrong😉
---
Just watched her use the pink cloth to wipe the bench, wipe the steam wand then wipe her hands. She then went on to handle an unwrapped straw she put into a drink. Mmmmm the drink is now contaminated.🤢 Is she a qualified barista?
---
How can she work in such filthy shoes, whats she bringing into the kitchen🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Really putting the “dirty” in “dirty chai” there Jess! Those sleeves! That apron! Those nails! That FILTHY water the milk steaming thermometer is sitting in!
🤮🤢🦠🧫
IMG_8871.jpeg

What’s going on up there with those…muffins(???)?? Why are they overflowing? Why has one fallen over? WHY aren’t they covered?!
IMG_8873.jpeg

Apart from the fact that “roundies, cuppies, fillies and longbois” are NOT actual words (…I’ll just put that aside for the minute)
We’ve got savoury spelt wrong, raspberry spelt wrong, not once but 4 times! And I’m just being pedantic now, I know - it’s a typo I get it, but Jess what is a “link roundie” ?? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I know I’m just nit picking, but not really, this is supposedly a “professional business” page and grammar and spelling are important! 🙄🙄
IMG_8874.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
We need to start coming up with some new thread suggestions ✨⭐BoSs witches⭐✨

Reactions: 2
We need to start coming up with some new thread suggestions ✨⭐BoSs witches⭐✨
I thought it could be funny to simply outline the definition of 'boujee', because we all know it ain't the flex Jess thinks it is, but now I'm reading about the history of 'boujee' as a slang term and double-lolling at how on point it is 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought it could be funny to simply outline the definition of 'boujee', because we all know it ain't the flex Jess thinks it is, but now I'm reading about the history of 'boujee' as a slang term and double-lolling at how on point it is 😂
😂😂😂 Yes! Love this idea - will just need to get the description succinct do it’s not too long to be one x

Reactions: 3
Imagine being so dim you put the word boujee in your business name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jess has the same concept of time as Simon looool 🫠🫠🫠
I love how 2 days constitutes “a week” in her world 🙄🙄🙄
IMG_8876.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit of a team effort

"Boujee Jess had a wish, to be a boujee baker. But instead, her cakes just prove, boujee just means faker"

• Haha
  • Heart
So is Jess’ thread staying separated? I know there was talk in the influencer thread about her being ‘allowed’ to be discussed there?!

Reactions: 2
Knowing her poor pay rate after that job ad makes this review reply from a couple months ago extra funny 😂 We know wages aren’t the reason you overcharge, Jess!
IMG_2687.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Word on the street is that three of boujee witches bakers have left, including B 🥴

Really? Where did you hear this? I did wounder if her MIL left also as she said the dogs were with her whilst jess was at work what I found odd. They prob all decided to leave at once to screw her over

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.