Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just Jess Boujee Bakery, cares more about taking selfies than she does about food hygiene or attention to detail.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she ever really wanted to be a baker. Its not her passion really is it?..... she' a "boss babe" "influencer" who owns a business not a top notch baker, deserving of passing a random council inspection 🫢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she ever really wanted to be a baker. Its not her passion really is it?..... she' a "boss babe" "influencer" who owns a business not a top notch baker, deserving of passing a random council inspection 🫢😂
“Can we ever go a week with out calling ourself a boss?! 🤢 so tacky! Why can't you use the word owner? Boss sounds demeaning.
There is a difference between owner and boss .. you should be saying owner, you want to sound high up saying boss but end of day a boss gets told what to do from owner so your not making yourself sound that great! ....picture saying "I'm the boss off...."
To me "I'm the owner of...." sounds alpt more professional”

Yes you’re so right! She seems so obsessed with the “Boss” mentality! And @Goestothehead to also reply to your comment from the last thread… it’s like she’d rather say she’s the “Boss of” xyz people than the “Owner of” xyz business… to me it gives the impression (and I have no idea) of some who wasn’t “cool or popular” in High School now being like “I’m cool and pretty and popular and the Boss of these witches and look at me now!”🥴🥴 ….sad

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Can we ever go a week with out calling ourself a boss?! 🤢 so tacky! Why can't you use the word owner? Boss sounds demeaning.
There is a difference between owner and boss .. you should be saying owner, you want to sound high up saying boss but end of day a boss gets told what to do from owner so your not making yourself sound that great! ....picture saying "I'm the boss off...."
To me "I'm the owner of...." sounds alpt more professional”

Yes you’re so right! She seems so obsessed with the “Boss” mentality! And @Goestothehead to also reply to your comment from the last thread… it’s like she’d rather say she’s the “Boss of” xyz people than the “Owner of” xyz business… to me it gives the impression (and I have no idea) of some who wasn’t “cool or popular” in High School now being like “I’m cool and pretty and popular and the Boss of these witches and look at me now!”🥴🥴 ….sad

100 % ! Totaly gives that vibe

Reactions: 5
Why does everything need to end in "ie" like it's a baby talking? Your brand gives off little toddler vibes way you dress in pink ugly tracksuits all the pink puke tacky pictures of donuts on the walls, the "I'll tell your workplace" can you not call it what it is? A cupcake.. a round donut.... a filled donut? Atless try looking professional not like a kind toy cake .
Have you ever looked up what "cuppie" means? This is what I found

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
At this point I am convincing myself that she calls herself boss 38677959x a day as a bit of a laugh towards us absolutely loathing her calling herself one. I refuse to believe there is someone out there who thinks so goddamn highly of themselves and is so arrogant that they would actually think of themselves as a "bOsS bAbE". Sadly though, I think I am wrong.
---
I also refuse to believe her little make believe bakery makes enough money to fund the type of growth she's trying to achieve and therefore I'm even more convinced she's wasting poor Jay's inheritance away

• Heart
At this point I am convincing myself that she calls herself boss 38677959x a day as a bit of a laugh towards us absolutely loathing her calling herself one. I refuse to believe there is someone out there who thinks so goddamn highly of themselves and is so arrogant that they would actually think of themselves as a "bOsS bAbE". Sadly though, I think I am wrong.
---
I also refuse to believe her little make believe bakery makes enough money to fund the type of growth she's trying to achieve and therefore I'm even more convinced she's wasting poor Jay's inheritance away

Totaly agree.. she thought of setting up a new place on week one of takapuna being open and that is only a pop up. So how is this going to work? That big place is it going to have seating for people to come in and eat there?
---
Again using takeaway cups for staff!!!
What happened to the keep cups... this will be cutting into her margin if she allows this it's already costing her whe it shouldn't!
---
Again using takeaway cups for staff!!!
What happened to the keep cups... this will be cutting into her margin if she allows this it's already costing her whe it shouldn't!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why does everything need to end in "ie" like it's a baby talking? Your brand gives off little toddler vibes way you dress in pink ugly tracksuits all the pink puke tacky pictures of donuts on the walls, the "I'll tell your workplace" can you not call it what it is? A cupcake.. a round donut.... a filled donut? Atless try looking professional not like a kind toy cake .
Have you ever looked up what "cuppie" means? This is what I found
It's called the diminutive form of English. It came about through the way adults talked to children. - chippies, dollies, doggies. Sadly for some adults they've never grown out of this and they've let it creep into their business🤦

Speaking of which she's advertising for a cake decorator. If she's asking for someone highly qualified, what can she teach them or what can they learn from the boujee bakery - poor hygiene standards🤣

The monkey-butt kiss mouth is so inappropriate on her business page🤢. I'm going to use these as examples with my students as to poor business practice, and what could she so better. She is doing herself no favours with this type of image🤦
---
---
If I were Jay I would be locking that money away in an account, or paying it down against their mortgage. If she is using it, the potential for the business to fail is huge. She's grown too fast, she isn't doing due diligence. She's had a business trip to Wellington to do what? - bad mouthed one business, bought a $400 pair of sunglasses because she left hers at home. She's too happy to spend $ and play at being a boujee boss.

Jay seriously needs to look at what sort of risk she is exposing them to, he could be watching his inheritance disappear in a puff of.pink icing😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
It's called the diminutive form of English. It came about through the way adults talked to children. - chippies, dollies, doggies. Sadly for some adults they've never grown out of this and they've let it creep into their business🤦

Speaking of which she's advertising for a cake decorator. If she's asking for someone highly qualified, what can she teach them or what can they learn from the boujee bakery - poor hygiene standards🤣

The monkey-butt kiss mouth is so inappropriate on her business page🤢. I'm going to use these as examples with my students as to poor business practice, and what could she so better. She is doing herself no favours with this type of image🤦
---

If I were Jay I would be locking that money away in an account, or paying it down against their mortgage. If she is using it, the potential for the business to fail is huge. She's grown too fast, she isn't doing due diligence. She's had a business trip to Wellington to do what? - bad mouthed one business, bought a $400 pair of sunglasses because she left hers at home. She's too happy to spend $ and play at being a boujee boss.

Jay seriously needs to look at what sort of risk she is exposing them to, he could be watching his inheritance disappear in a puff of.pink icing😳

How can someone be highly experienced in high end cakes but earn from them 🤔 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her cupcakes etc were basic as and tit before Brittany started working there.. Brittany brought all the ideas to them . If anyone needs to learn anything it's jess herself

• Haha
How can someone be highly experienced in high end cakes but earn from them 🤔 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her cupcakes etc were basic as and tit before Brittany started working there.. Brittany brought all the ideas to them . If anyone needs to learn anything it's jess herself
I think that's her ego, and need to be better than her staff coming through, she can teach them everything they need to know. She's isn't every qualified as a pâtisserie. She's so lucky have Brittany, that lady has talent

• Heart
Calling ourselves "boss again" no jess how about twit?! Do you see anyone else calling themselves a boss everyday? Don't see anyone else doing that, maybe it shows how far your head is up your arse. And why would you want to be a boss b***h?
Isn't that derogatory

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4

---

'High level cake decorating' gets me good 😂 obvy not hiring for her shop then!! Ain't no high level cakes come out of that kitchen 🤢

• Haha
It's 0630 and they are working away. Forgot to do something, that floor is filthy. The flour is engrained in the safety mats, neither they, nor the floor surface has been cleaned for days.

And speaking of clean, how often do you wash your aprons. They could have contaminants from cream, butter, ingredients in your savoury foods, accumulating every day they are not laundered🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
It's 0630 and they are working away. Forgot to do something, that floor is filthy. The flour is engrained in the safety mats, neither they, nor the floor surface has been cleaned for days.

And speaking of clean, how often do you wash your aprons. They could have contaminants from cream, butter, ingredients in your savoury foods, accumulating every day they are not laundered🤢

Wow that floor is disgusting and you can tell it's old hasn't been cleaned for awhile that's so yuck why does she think it's OK to show that, it will put people off. Then again her posting it shows she has no clue about the hygiene

• Sick

🤮🤮🤮 do fucken gross boujee biarch
---
🤮🤮🤮 do fucken gross boujee biarch
So not do 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.