Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How pretentious is this. We can't even clearly read what she's trying to promote. Instead her ring (which she had redesigned because she didn't like what her fiance had given her, and it had to go with her outfits) becomes the central point of focus.

BJ you need to go back to school and learn the basics of PR. Seeing influencers constantly flaunting jewellery, clothing, etc, whether it's fake or not does not convey an image of success. This really emphasizes the meaning of boujee - someone who likes to act they are wealthy, but are actually living a poorer life. Flaunting and faking

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Those longbois remind me of something off putting, can’t quite think what

compare those cookies to Moustache cookie pies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Who TF do you think wants to see your undies jess? Seriously?!
How does Jay feel seeing her in undies for EVERYONE to see. She's a bot buyer. How does she know her images aren't copied and manipulated for nefarious use. 🤢
---
The ✨⭐iNfLuEnZa⭐✨ crossover of nightmares!😱🤢🤮
View attachment 2383807
Those long bois aren't fresh. The Bakels Coulis has bled, and the cream has formed a skin where you can see cracking, and the powdered sugar has been absorbed into the donut

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wondr how dark she is about not being invited to the brave face even when she even shared them on her stories once?!?! Do they not even know how privileged they were for that!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wondr how dark she is about not being invited to the brave face even when she even shared them on her stories once?!?! Do they not even know how privileged they were for that!?!?
Jeez they really dropped the ball with this one!
….Didn’t invite Simmy, didn’t invite Jess!
Don’t they know what iNfLuEnCiAL and iNcReDiBLe ✨⭐BuSiNeSs WoMeN⭐✨ they are?!
😮😂😂😂

• Haha
How is it "visits from my babies" when your wearing your coat in each pic?? .... are your dogs just chilling at the shop... bad move jess
Wonder if she had them "out the back" whilst she was at work. But she wouldn't, out the back is the food prep area, she'd never have dogs there, would she🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many issues are we going to have getting these cookies out next week and how many excuses is she going to have to come up with 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't have TiMe cause I'm sooo busy to upload content of the event I was lucky enough to go to last night, but I have TiMe to pose for a selfie and bless you all with seeing how I look today. And I also have time to do an ad for benefit mascara even though I went to a maybelline mascara event last month and to Melbourne with them... lol live laugh freebies... im such a cheap sell out!! Jess you dick maybelline was the one company that gave you a trip over seas why would you duck that and work with benefit lol now they probs won't use you at all ! Is your 🧠 the size of a []

• Heart
I don't have TiMe cause I'm sooo busy to upload content of the event I was lucky enough to go to last night, but I have TiMe to pose for a selfie and bless you all with seeing how I look today. And I also have time to do an ad for benefit mascara even though I went to a maybelline mascara event last month and to Melbourne with them... lol live laugh freebies... im such a cheap sell out!! Jess you dick maybelline was the one company that gave you a trip over seas why would you duck that and work with benefit lol now they probs won't use you at all ! Is your 🧠 the size of a []
This just shows her lack of professionalism. She isn't a female boss role model. She's a sell out. How does her management company condone posts like this. I'm guessing they are only after their commission. Maybelline used her credibility as an influencer and took her to Melbourne, I hope they see this and realise there are so many more genuine, honest influencers out their

After Scammy's close up post yesterday, it was good to see BJ showing her reality. The images these influencers portray of having perfect skin/everything, is so misleading. It is so good to see BJ, even with her massive amount of skin products has average skin like most of us. The excessive over use of lip liner might not be for everyone, but it's so good she shows that she does this

Attachments

This just shows her lack of professionalism. She isn't a female boss role model. She's a sell out. How does her management company condone posts like this. I'm guessing they are only after their commission. Maybelline used her credibility as an influencer and took her to Melbourne, I hope they see this and realise there are so many more genuine, honest influencers out their

After Scammy's close up post yesterday, it was good to see BJ showing her reality. The images these influencers portray of having perfect skin/everything, is so misleading. It is so good to see BJ, even with her massive amount of skin products has average skin like most of us. The excessive over use of lip liner might not be for everyone, but it's so good she shows that she does this
That lipliner though 🤣 taking makeup tips from Holly Mae

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“the ‘x’ are ‘x’ing” is potentially my most grating slang/internet phrase at the moment!! 🥴🤢😬😬
IMG_8896.jpeg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.