Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We must have needed that week away as someone has clearly left if jess is baking today... " how till I work at the shop and build my new shop EmPIRe"
Hahaha shame jess welcome to the rel world of a buisness owner!!!!
📣📣The ✨⭐QuEeN⭐✨ hath returned📢📢 🎉🎊🎉

Looool the “actually” !!! 😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_8855.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
📣📣The ✨⭐QuEeN⭐✨ hath returned📢📢 🎉🎊🎉

Looool the “actually” !!! 😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2369647
She likes"working" there because she can pretend to be a BB. Show everyone her "skills" on the tools.

Sad for all the real bakers who maintain high standards of food prep and presentation. They don't promote food handling with long, false nails, and wearing rings. Wearing a cardigan or sweatshirt that has been in contact with her dogs, and not changed once in the work environment. Actually working?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Wearing gloves, inside oven mitts.
Removes oven mitts, touches food with same gloves.
Puts gloved hand back inside oven mitt.
That’s pretty gross, no?!
Super gross! I'm convinced anyone who eats here wants to contracting food poisoning as part of a weight loss regime... why else would anyone risk it for some sub par sweaty donuts? 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wearing gloves, inside oven mitts.
Removes oven mitts, touches food with same gloves.
Puts gloved hand back inside oven mitt.
That’s pretty gross, no?!
Shows how tit she is not being able to tell if they were ready or not for soo long she had the oven door open for Ages and kept going back and forth.... clearly hasn't done it for awhile but needed some content of her baking

• Haha
Proof she wears her dog contaminated clothes in the work place, notably a food prep area. If she had qualifications she would know she needs to change into work apparel when she arrives at work. And how often do they clean those disgusting aprons. Why wasn't she wearing gloves for the " deep clean" I think because what we saw was all she filmed.

The piping and writing on those cakes is so amateurish, she needs to practice, learn to centre and not mix fonts. Like learning to do grown up writing. The shells should be symmetrical (same number on each side from the centre line), sloppy work. I can't believe people seeing these cakes are happy to pay for them.
---
Someone's been reading here and made a reel to 'prove us all wrong' 🤣🤣 we don't buy it BJ
---
P
'Proving' she helps clean... great tui ad!
Pretending she helps to clean

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone met her in real life?
Yep when I was in the shop once early on

don’t hate me

She’s quite lovely, but i think she puts on a bit of a bimbo thing with her voice etc

She’s not monotone in life, well not to customers in her shop

• Haha
Proof she wears her dog contaminated clothes in the work place, notably a food prep area. If she had qualifications she would know she needs to change into work apparel when she arrives at work. And how often do they clean those disgusting aprons. Why wasn't she wearing gloves for the " deep clean" I think because what we saw was all she filmed.

The piping and writing on those cakes is so amateurish, she needs to practice, learn to centre and not mix fonts. Like learning to do grown up writing. The shells should be symmetrical (same number on each side from the centre line), sloppy work. I can't believe people seeing these cakes are happy to pay for them.
---

Pretending she helps to clean
No doubt she will wear that hoodie tomorow after she's hugged the dog in it today
---
Anyone met her in real life?

Yip went into her shop when celeste was there, all she was going on about was finishing and having a wine... didn't give a good impression and the donut was so dry

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
She's now advertising she makes gluten free cakes, but not dairy free yet.

Where's her dedicated GF area, her mixers, tools, she shouldn't be baking GF in an oven with other cakes, they need to go in first after thorough cleaning, or last after thorough cleaning. . Does she use GF icing sugar and flavourings, does she change her uniform covered in dog fur and icing sugar before writing on GF cakes.

Seeing her lack of basic hygiene and cleaning, how can she really advertise she legitimately makes GF cakes. I'm guessing she has no idea of the serious effects for someone consuming even a small amount of gluten. Feel free BJ, to show us the separate dedicated GF area you use in your bakery.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's now advertising she makes gluten free cakes, but not dairy free yet.

Where's her dedicated GF area, her mixers, tools, she shouldn't be baking GF in an oven with other cakes, they need to go in first after thorough cleaning, or last after thorough cleaning. . Does she use GF icing sugar and flavourings, does she change her uniform covered in dog fur and icing sugar before writing on GF cakes.

Seeing her lack of basic hygiene and cleaning, how can she really advertise she legitimately makes GF cakes. I'm guessing she has no idea of the serious effects for someone consuming even a small amount of gluten. Feel free BJ, to show us the separate dedicated GF area you use in your bakery.

When she has the council come through for grading they will ask this and ask to see diffrent equipment, utensils mixer etc and all need to be labeled in a separate area

Today it's bacon maple donuts. BJ did you or your staff inform MPI that you need a change to you Food Control Plan. If you are handling meat you need to have this updated and ticked off. You can go through My Food Rules. Hope she's cooked that meat effectively and it's not going to be sitting in the open.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sold out already? They defo aren't making enough food. ✨️SLAY✨️

Ps that cake she was decorating was terrible omg 🙃
BJ it's embarrassing watching these amateur cakes being passed off as professional. The icing layer is full of holes and is uneven, and the pipe work, 🤷 does she even plan and centre her work, how can she sell this🤦

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.