Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? Where did you hear this? I did wounder if her MIL left also as she said the dogs were with her whilst jess was at work what I found odd. They prob all decided to leave at once to screw her over
Mil is still there. Two of theme schemed to leave at the same time and B was sick of her tit. Overheard two people talking about it today

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mil is still there. Two of theme schemed to leave at the same time and B was sick of her tit. Overheard two people talking about it today
I love this! 🍿🍿🍿🍿Brittany if your here, congrats! I don't know how you dealt with her but you deserve so much success you are the ONE that kept that place going and gave it other things than her basic donuts and basic muffin recipe that was the same each week 🫶🫶 you deff knew alot more than her and are well more professional and qualified than she will ever be. I hope she dosnt put anything on you when you leave that you can't express what you dealt with there like she did with celeste
---
Notice the rest of jess's staff follow Brittany's bew page and jess dosnt... someone's dirty undies are in a twist and those asshole lips are sour

• Heart
I love this! 🍿🍿🍿🍿Brittany if your here, congrats! I don't know how you dealt with her but you deserve so much success you are the ONE that kept that place going and gave it other things than her basic donuts and basic muffin recipe that was the same each week 🫶🫶 you deff knew alot more than her and are well more professional and qualified than she will ever be. I hope she dosnt put anything on you when you leave that you can't express what you dealt with there like she did with celeste
---
Notice the rest of jess's staff follow Brittany's bew page and jess dosnt... someone's dirty undies are in a twist and those asshole lips are sour
Yep! Very telling indeed!!!

Echo everything re Brittany, watch that place crumble without her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This will be so obvious to people that she copied whipped, what a dick head. Feel like giving a Google review saying how she copied. They look dry as 🤮
Why would anyone get her dry-ass cookies when Moustache’s nationwide cookie pie delivery is right there? 😂
Plus they barely produce much as it is, are they planning to get up earlier to do enough cookies for national orders?

Wonder how long it will be before customers notice the quality difference with Brittany leaving…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This will be so obvious to people that she copied whipped, what a dick head. Feel like giving a Google review saying how she copied. They look dry as 🤮. Even 2 of the flavours are the same as whipped!
I came here to discuss this! I bought some Whipped cookies they were so so so good. I can’t see JJ’s being anywhere near as good.
---
Honestly though we don’t really need another donut bakery in Auckland. Maybe B should apply with Whipped

• Heart
How much do you think she'll sell her 4 x NYC cookies, couriered urban address.

I'm thinking $9.50-$10.00 per item and then $10 shipping, so she'll round it up to$50

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How much do you think she'll sell her 4 x NYC cookies, couriered urban address.

I'm thinking $9.50-$10.00 per item and then $10 shipping, so she'll round it up to$50
Whipped girlies are selling them 4 for $30 plus shipping of either $10 urban or $15 rural. Jess will probably be selling cookies for $12 each 😂 because ✨️gotta pay her staff minimum wage✨️ and take the rest for herself

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I came here to discuss this! I bought some Whipped cookies they were so so so good. I can’t see JJ’s being anywhere near as good.
---
Honestly though we don’t really need another donut bakery in Auckland. Maybe B should apply with Whipped
Looks like she's going to do her own thing. On her Instagram account she has a link to a new Instagram she made for baking. I wonder what happened there.. clearly jess is pissed about it otherwise she would of had a leaving thing to say thanks for all her hard work. You know, because she's such a ✨️ gOoD bOsS ✨️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like she's going to do her own thing. On her Instagram account she has a link to a new Instagram she made for baking. I wonder what happened there.. clearly jess is pissed about it otherwise she would of had a leaving thing to say thanks for all her hard work. You know, because she's such a ✨️ gOoD bOsS ✨️

And she would be a GOOD boss and support and follow the page she should be happy for her
---
Another idea for new name... something to do with now it is JUST JESS as all her staff have left

Last edited:
  • Haha
And she would be a GOOD boss and support and follow the page she should be happy for her
---
Another idea for new name... something to do with now it is JUST JESS as all her staff have left
Lol sooo good! She goes on about it enough! “MMMMYYYY bakery, MY brand, I’MMMM my braaaaaand! Me, me, me!” …they probably FINALLY had enough and were like “ok then witch, see how you like it all on your own then! Cya! ✌🏻
🤣🤣🤣

I can’t believe how she’s not SO embarrassed BLATANTLY copying everything her competitors are doing??
It takes a real level of narcissism to not give a tit about ripping other businesses/companies/brands off 🤬
I know she thinks she “came up” with all these ideas, but she just absolutely didn’t 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Lol sooo good! She goes on about it enough! “MMMMYYYY bakery, MY brand, I’MMMM my braaaaaand! Me, me, me!” …they probably FINALLY had enough and were like “ok then witch, see how you like it all on your own then! Cya! ✌🏻
🤣🤣🤣

I can’t believe how she’s not SO embarrassed BLATANTLY copying everything her competitors are doing??
It takes a real level of narcissism to not give a tit about ripping other businesses/companies/brands off 🤬
I know she thinks she “came up” with all these ideas, but she just absolutely didn’t 🤥🤥🤥

Soooo many ppl will see it, I think the cookies now copying from whipped will be the last straw for alpt of people as most people who follow whipped follow her aswell so everyone knows she copied .. she thinks it's a good move but it really isnt

Reactions: 5
---
@Goestothehead maybe something like..

Thread Suggestion
Be careful what you wish for “Just Jess”
All her staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.