Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BJ it's embarrassing watching these amateur cakes being passed off as professional. The icing layer is full of holes and is uneven, and the pipe work, 🤷 does she even plan and centre her work, how can she sell this🤦

Get teh impression she thinks people go to her for "the name" ie her . That cake is so uneven!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
BJ it's embarrassing watching these amateur cakes being passed off as professional. The icing layer is full of holes and is uneven, and the pipe work, 🤷 does she even plan and centre her work, how can she sell this🤦
It looks like material for one of those, "I ordered this, but got this instead" articles on Daily Mail 🤭

• Haha
Lol why is she so jazzed up about this “review”?! ….she gave them free stuff 🤷‍♀️
The first word is literally “AD” 🥴🥴
IMG_8861.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Brittany totally left! It will explain why she is there baking often now. What? No gram of the leaving party?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is she f*cking for real with this?! On the business page!! 🦠🦠🐾🐶
IMG_8865.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her cakes are actually SO BAD. Worse than amateurs selling for $50 on Facebook community pages. The $50 jobbies might be illegal, but at least they look and taste good 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she playing at. Has she had her niece in decorating again? Imagine filming this as a PROFESSIONAL and thinking it's okay??? Someone help her immediately
I think she's beyond help. She's created the BB image, and that's the role she plays. But her skill set is "basic amateur". Part of being a good baker is the finishing, she's happy to sell cakes where the finishing is rubbish. You can see the icing she's used to attach the mermaid's tail to the cake, the shells are uneven, the board hasn't been cleaned. She will never acknowledge she is just a good "home baker" using ready mixes

How do bakers get away with long nails. This is pretty gross and makes me think twice about where I buy treats from
Good bakers do not have long nails. Kneading and long nails is 🤢🤢🤢. Rings also shouldn't be worn, but for BJ her image is worth more than maintaining basic hygiene.

Did she say she takes the laundry home to wash, in that post from a couple of days ago when she was doing all the cleaning, or does she get it done in a commercial laundry.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why?????!!!!! When you just advertised and went to maybellines falsie event? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ this dosnt say ad, did she actually pay for something? 🤣 or are we trying to get a gig with benefit?
---
Can't even set up or buy for the new shop but has already brought them coffee mugs now glasses for there "drinks"🤣🤣
Talk about Priorities

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
This is the kind of tit that really annoys me..
I mean absolutely awesome effort raising all that money for The Breast Cancer foundation, no doubt!
….but the fact they’ll happily gift a $525 GHD to all these undeserving iNfLuEnZaS and then donate $20 from the everyday people who spend their hard earned $ to actually purchase one is really f’d up IMO
IMG_8868.jpeg

• Heart
This is the kind of tit that really annoys me..
I mean absolutely awesome effort raising all that money for The Breast Cancer foundation, no doubt!
….but the fact they’ll happily gift a $525 GHD to all these undeserving iNfLuEnZaS and then donate $20 from the everyday people who spend their hard earned $ to actually purchase one is really f’d up IMO
View attachment 2374706

I Totaly thought the same thing, they can give away a product that Costs that much but they only donate 20$ to breast cancer? The ones that have been given to influencers is 20$ from that still being donated?

Jess has been given what 3 ghds now in proberly 2 years? It's a little much will deff purchase cloud 9 in future

Sending the same expensive product to the same people does not influence me to want to buy it , it influences me to look elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I Totaly thought the same thing, they can give away a product that Costs that much but they only donate 20$ to breast cancer? The ones that have been given to influencers is 20$ from that still being donated?

Jess has been given what 3 ghds now in proberly 2 years? It's a little much will deff purchase cloud 9 in future

Sending the same expensive product to the same people does not influence me to want to buy it , it influences me to look elsewhere
EXACTLY my thoughts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.