Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Goestothehead maybe something like..

Thread Suggestion
Be careful what you wish for “Just Jess”
All her staff have resigned leaving her with the mess!

Hahahah yessss I love it! Because when you Google "just jess" the tattle option comes up so people going to go will see her staff are leaving anf what's going on 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
About now if, I was at Eve wellness I would be phoning BJs management company and saying she was sacked and there would be no further collaboration. She just wants freebies from anyone who will pay. 😳
Screenshot_20230815-100656_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230815-100554_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
"I've been wanting to do all these cookie boxes for so0o0o0 long 🤥🤥🤥, but was wanting to wait till my new shop is open 🤥🤥🤥🤥" bullshit! You saw whipped do them so copy, even some of the flavours are the same. Know illd rathrt go whipped as they actually go in EARLY at 4am and make them where as jess just makes in bulk and pulls out of freezer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also why are the cookies going out on the days they are suppose to be closed? When do these girls get days off?

Reactions: 2
"I've been wanting to do all these cookie boxes for so0o0o0 long 🤥🤥🤥, but was wanting to wait till my new shop is open 🤥🤥🤥🤥" bullshit! You saw whipped do them so copy, even some of the flavours are the same. Know illd rathrt go whipped as they actually go in EARLY at 4am and make them where as jess just makes in bulk and pulls out of freezer
She's a woman of the people. Has the woman of the people worked out how we rural people (yes we get post) will get the cookies fresh like she claims. RD are not daily, and where I live, not RD, but small town, the last package sent from Auckland on the Monday arrived Friday PM. I would presume cookies that long would be definitely stale🤢

I reckon she'll make the "workers" prepare the dough over the weekend then freeze the bulk cookie balls. bake early in the week. I thought she was closed Monday/Tuesday. I wouldn't be coming back into work on my day off for anything less than double time

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Haha
She's a woman of the people. Has the woman of the people worked out how we rural people (yes we get post) will get the cookies fresh like she claims. RD are not daily, and where I live, not RD, but small town, the last package sent from Auckland on the Monday arrived Friday PM. I would presume cookies that long would be definitely stale🤢

I reckon she'll make the "workers" prepare the dough over the weekend then freeze the bulk cookie balls. bake early in the week. I thought she was closed Monday/Tuesday. I wouldn't be coming back into work on my day off for anything less than double time

Exactly this is the next way the rest of staff will leave..m will end up just being her and MIL
---
Cookies are usually $7.50 each..she is selling 4 pack for $37 meaning each cookie is $9.25 each... why jess? Ripping ppl off now?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
if you add all the cookies to a cart, you can see how quickly they are selling if you refresh 👀
Now her marketing ploy of ‘selling out fast’ , when in reality there isn’t much stock available gets blown open

Reactions: 5
The way she’s talking in these stories! 🫣🫠
WHY is she acting like she’s “God’s Gift” and providing the most AMAZING service?! Something that the world has never seen before?! 😬😬
✨⭐SooOoOOoo MaNy Of YoU hAvE bEeN aSkiNg!!⭐✨
….woman of the people my arse 🙄🙄

Also, so they bake them on Monday and Tuesday and then “at some point next week you’ll receive them” …I know couriers are stretched etc but she’s charging that price and can’t even guarantee overnight delivery?!

Also, also so she’s clearly at the “selfie warehouse” and not “on the tools today huh
IMG_8884.jpeg

• Wow
Look bloody awful, what’s the bet she’s buying them herself to make it look like they are selling out, actually what’s the bet she’s making her slaves/employees buy them 😂😂
They look so dry and over cooked you can't even see the filling where as whipped is fill of goodies. You would think after trying to copy others you would actually make your product look and sell good

• Haha
Doesn't look like they've sold out. Work mate ordered a box, a review will be coming😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us lol 👋👋 hey babes 😜
….as per our chat…now all of a sudden she’s a “BuSiNeSs OwNeR” instead of a ✨⭐BoSs⭐✨ 😂🙄
IMG_8888.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.