Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I have threatened to stab my husband in the dick with a rusty fork in a text to my best friend when he has been an annoying idiot doesn't mean I'm going to do it......... (I haven't just for clarification)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh Runkle thinks the jury doesn’t like AH at all. But also saying the law may mean JD loses.
Even if he loses in the court he has still won. He spoke out and he told the world how he, Johnny Depp was a victim of domestic abuse. And that is brave, bold and courageous.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Anna90

The Queen will be celebrating another 70 years on the throne by the time Elaine finishes 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 25

TommyShelbysWife

Chatty Member
What time does this finish this evening? My house looks like a bomb site my kids have been neglected and I'm constantly rewashing the clothes in the machine 🤣 I can't get anything done 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SilentCW

Because it would make her statements about domestic violence true.
It's a bullshit argument... and doesn't particularly help her going forward - but it would allow her to make charitable donations.

To put things into perspective, I live in South Africa.

There is currently a video going viral here where a woman is in a police station to report her partner for Domestic Violence.

IN THE POLICE STATION he is attacking her, he is beating her infront of the police officers and the people waiting in the police station.

NO ONE is coming to her aid, not the police, not the men around her, there are something like 4 other women trying to get the dude off of her.

That is the reality of domestic violence here in South Africa.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Muchosgracias

Someone just brought up a very fair point in Emily's stream, the majority of the jury are POC so may very well have experienced racism with regard to the law and may not appreciate Rottenballs going full "USA! USA!" on them

• Wow
Reactions: 22
WHAT ?????

Elaine just said that they sued them for 100 million out of SPITE?? And that she actually not expects to get 100 mill? WHY did they sue for 100 mill? They have no grounds !!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

houseofhoop

VIP Member
She was gorgeous I thought.
There is no doubt she is pretty, but the more her true self is revealed, the uglier she gets.
Here is the Roald Dahl quote:
‘If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely’

• Heart
Reactions: 20