Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds like he's kind of making it up as he goes along. Camille and Ben's seemed very thought and carefully planned.

Reactions: 1
I have threatened to stab my husband in the dick with a rusty fork in a text to my best friend when he has been an annoying idiot doesn't mean I'm going to do it......... (I haven't just for clarification)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’ve only got him saying ‘you’re a bleeping bleep’ (which, to be fair, is pretty accurate) … that’s all they’ve got.

Reactions: 9
This sounds like he's kind of making it up as he goes along. Camille and Ben's seemed very thought and carefully planned.
do these need to be submitted before reading to judge etc? bcause to me he is just copying Team JD and twisting , echoing and mirroring

He didn't actually send those to amber tho?. I'm sorry but of someone was hitting me I'm hardly going to stay move things about them

Reactions: 7
I have threatened to stab my husband in the dick with a rusty fork in a text to my best friend when he has been an annoying idiot doesn't mean I'm going to do it......... (I haven't just for clarification)
Get in jail. Right now. And give him £100million.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They keep coming back to this one text that JD sent, which to me, can easily be explained by an abuse victim having finally left their abuser, and venting out all of their frustration and anger... finally with the support of other friends...
Rottenborn is using texts as an indication of what was going on in Johnny Depp’s mind. You can take multiple stances on it, Rottenborn is obviously going with the stance that most supports his clients case

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.