Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he literally start his opening statement by blaming JD? THEN he says 'as Mr Chew said, thank you for being here blah blah blah'.
He bouncing around like he has worms. Very unprofessional. Its clear this is just a job to him and has no personal interest in Amber or his team.
Ants in his pants

Reactions: 2
I'm still listening to Ben. duck me this is an amazing closing statement.
Johnny your hell is nearing an end. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This feels way too disconnected. Where’s the appeal to the jury’s rather than winning on a technicality.

Reactions: 10
Isn't he suing because of the work he lost due to the op-ed? That doesn't affect her 1st amendment right to have written it in the first place does it?

Also, if she's suing for defamation because of what Adam Waldman said isn't that going against his 1st amendment right? So a bit of a pointless argument?

Reactions: 9
To me, someone with no legal knowledge, it’s quite telling to see that the start of his closing argument is nit-picking through legal terms, “burden of proof”. There’s no emotion or passion from BornRotten, and due to the mounting pile of evidence against AH he’s confined to bringing up minor points and getting her off on technicalities

Reactions: 11
Reminder - Closing arguments are not evidence. just a summery. Last minute attempt to say yep we've done enough to win this case. His rebuttal to Depps closing is already over this is for their counter claim now.

Reactions: 7
Judge Penny shirt watch - Er (?).... is that a chinese collar?

I swear that is not the same shirt.....
its a chinese collar but she had it on at the start because it is my recollection i thought she just had a gown on

Reactions: 2
You just knew he would be weasly in his closing argument. Yeah Amber is a rotter but you can’t prove it

Reactions: 6
I’ll check here for updates, can’t bare to listen to Rotten’s voice

Reactions: 3
Amber's side keeps dragging it into the realm of the battle of sexes whereas the gist of it is that irrelevant of their gender some people abuse others.

Reactions: 7
Its very... clinical. Like hes talking about a stranger. Theres no warmth or personality. Its very uncomfortable to watch and I don't know why. I think hes a good lawyer. Elaine the pain is entertaining cause she hasn't got a breeze bless her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.