Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camille pls don't waste time listing all the witnesses. Speak about how she admitted on the stand she wrote the op ed about Johnny

Reactions: 8
I cannot look at her without thinking of her daughter and WTF that kids life is like ...and worried about how she will turn out

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She was gorgeous I thought.
There is no doubt she is pretty, but the more her true self is revealed, the uglier she gets.
Here is the Roald Dahl quote:
‘If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely’

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Elaine’s closing speech has left me needing the biggest mega pint known to man
Her voice is like nails down a chalk board and Rotternborn is just as bad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I seen that. Can someone answer me this, if the jury legit feel JD wins but law is showing a win for AH how is it decided then?
They have to follow the judges directions.. and if they feel Depp hasn’t proven everything as directed in the instruction then they have to return a verdict with AH as winning the case. The law > personal feelings or thinking

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.