Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry you went through that. 😞 Your feeling bad for the anger you understandably feel towards your mum is natural & also because you're a kind empathetic person who wouldn't have done what she did but that anger doesn't make you a bad person. You had an abusive childhood & it can take years to come to terms with everything you went through. It's also possible there's some anger because she's passed on so you can't talk to her about it or confront her. Her choices hurt you & that's on her, not you. Sounds like she was a victim unaware of her patterns in choosing abusive partners but that doesn't excuse her for allowing her choices to harm you when she should have protected you.
I hope you have love, support & good people in your life now? Hugs, ❤ xxx
Yes I have a great Aunt and 2 brothers and 2 grown children 24 and 30 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jaysus heards closing statements have gone from bad to worse. Absolute clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d still be mad about someone leaving tit in the bed a month later!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Elaine is like that girl that’s too excited to share the new gossip so she just throws everything at you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They said darn...

I am laughing hysterically at polite Amber and her lovely friends saying darn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s waffling. She lost me ages ago. Wonder if the jury feel the same.
They are throwing everything at the jury hoping something will stick.

Reactions: 9
is that the IO no longer friends with AH and the Rocky Pennington no longer friends with Amber? and the Josh Drew shes no longer friends with?

and erm Elaine youre not meant to give your opinion on how brilliant you think the witnesses are.. that's the judge and jurys job

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.