Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone fill me in from the last 30 mins.. if there's anything to say that is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It feels like Elaine went through the whole past 6 weeks court case in 2 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
judge penny shirt watch - update - black with orange trim....

The JudgePennyCopter believes it is unchanged.
i thought it was black with pink.. has the lack of a mega pint and all that waffle affected my sight?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My family will be pleased that I’ll go and make dinner now and not hear me shouting at my tablet! 😳
My other half has been trying to order a take away for the past half an hour but he takes ages to do it so I was shouting at the screen at Elaine, reading this thread, tidying the kitchen and trying to decide what we were ordering simultaneously

Thankfully my child was already fed as that would have just tipped me over the edge 😂 (trying to cook too)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think Amber’s team know they are losing this. Johnny’s team’s closing statement just reiterated the MAIN points. Amber’s team have basically went back through every single aspect of the trial. That to me is the sign of a team that know they are fcuked…basically.
Yes he said he was after the truth. Amber's team kept saying about damages. Think they're desperate

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.