Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brain is mush - how the hell is it 6pm? Is Elaine unmedicated? What am I watching? WHO IS KEEPING TRACK OF TIME

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What secret power does AH have that she has snagged JD and Elon Musk? How???

Reactions: 7
13 MONTHS Elaine from her getting $7 million until she was sued so STFU with your fairy story of being sued stopping her from paying out more.

Both her lawyers have flat out lied & twisted tit. Oh do duck off Elaine.

Reactions: 12
The Queen will be celebrating another 70 years on the throne by the time Elaine finishes 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm watching Emily D baker on YouTube watching it. This is awful by the sounds of it. Can't believe Ben and Camille have had to object so many times.

Reactions: 6
At this point, young Rottenborn would have been better. And he objected to his own question.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.