Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secrethush

Chatty Member
I wasn’t just a little bit of a sIag… I WAS A TOTAL SIAAAAAG!

1642778176721.gif

'John is getting a ribbing, partly because Olivia knows other players.

Ms Naylor is well-known on the Manchester party scene and a regular at clubs frequented by rival Manchester United players.’

🕳 🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

secrethush

Chatty Member
Yes he probably needs that help but no house cleaner or gardener gets a grand a week though or we'd all be doing those jobs for a living
In her interview she complains that he started going out a lot but he probably wanted to come home to her and the child not the rest of family.
I did laugh at the bit where he apparently threw money at her…
THROW IT AT ME JOHN PLS!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

secrethush

Chatty Member
Did anyone see this apparent pic from his school doing the single ladies dance? Maybe he is hiding in shame 😂
4BF49A6B-460F-4256-A1C0-DAA5A0828623.jpeg

Baby John
A33B79A7-8A80-4EE0-BE52-678509064380.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I love the amount of thought gone into each of these! Can I try one of each and see which I like best? The John that brings his Dad would be my favorite if he brought Pep 🤤
You can try as many as you want!

Unfortunately, this John is not available for dates. His boyband's on tour and he's very busy being The Fit One With All The Coats.

Screenshot_20220107_191135.jpg
Screenshot_20220107_191156.jpg
Screenshot_20220107_191211.jpg
Screenshot_20220107_191225.jpg
Screenshot_20220107_191236.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for Millie. After reading about how she made John employ her family members on a high wage rate it's clear she and her family were taking the piss and he knew it . He was paying her mum dad and brother a grand a week each for housekeeping, odd jobs and chauffuer services. I don't blame him for cutting them off and moving on. I heard his own family were fuming about that set up.

You're looking at 12k a month at least that John had to fork out for mickey mouse jobs around the house and her brother swanning around in a rolls.
I often wonder what they all do now to earn a living now they haven't got john's pocket to delve into.

I can't see him lasting with coke head either.

• Wow

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
To be fair center parks costs as much as going to dubai would 🤣

Probably can't go anywhere with Olivia being unvaccinated 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11